1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I've developed a database of over 20,000 company contacts. Looking to leverage for consulting. How?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by erood20, Jul 30, 2014.

I've spent the past year developing a database that profiles companies and their IT, Marketing, Finance, and HR managerial level contacts.

Explicity,

The data I have available contains:
    • Name

• Title

• Position

• Phone

• Fax

• Email (emails in database are over 90% accurate)

• Reporting Structure

• Sales Intel (Responsibilities)

• LinkedIn URLS (Private/Public)

• Company Name

• Company Location(s)
    Also, the data profiling IT contacts contains additional information about the company that each respective employee works for, such as:
    • Company description

• Annual revenue

• Number of Employees

• Number of IT employees

So, I'm looking for the best way to get a foot in the door with prospective clients. I've tried emailing directly, and messaging on LinkedIn without a great success rate.

Opinions?

Thanks!

erood20, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  2. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I guess the first thing I might ask is what do all of these people share in common? For example maybe they are all employees of the computer industry. If you can not find anything that they all have in common, the first thing I would do would be to organize your data in to groups. Like perhaps all of the PR people, geographic locations, or whatever other metrics you can think of. The next step would be to figure what group of people might be willing to pay you for your access to these people.

That is just the first step, I would not mind helping your further once you have figured out these things. Good luck!

RAND0M1ZER, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try and have yourself a product and sell to them. I don't see how else you can reach to them. Or try and sell the data base.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  4. erood20

erood20 Peon

Best Answers:
    First, the employees are organized by company. I've covered companies from various industries as well as universities, hospitals, government entities, etc.

Second, the group I think I could offer most value to would be small technology companies, startups, and individuals looking to market their own technical service.

erood20, Jul 31, 2014 IP