1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Its time for a change, will you provide the place? Buy ProtestIt.Online today!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by robertg0123, Jan 6, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am a firm believer in change. Change.Org has been a revolutionary website to many. I think this website has the capability to do the same with the correct owner?

Is that owner you? Only time could tell, but with this name you could definitely give it your best shot!

robertg0123, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  2. robertg0123

robertg0123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Going to try and relist this under some better terms.

Why are you selling this site?

I purchased this domain in order to develop a website where people could speak/protest freely about things they feel strongly about. Anything at all. But due to funding issues along with a very busy personal life I was unable to finish development of this page. I am handing the idea+domain to anyone who is ready for the task and has the appropriate funds.

Registrar: Namecheap
    Purchased: Jan 1, 2016
    Expires:Jan 1, 2018* (*Currently says 2017 but will be renewing one more year prior to purchase, two years if asking price is met)

Buy-It-Now / Asking Price: $175.00
    I will accept offers
    , lowballers (>$75) will be ignored.

Only us as humans can make a change, taking ownership of this domain could allow you to be a part of a lot of good changes in the world today.

robertg0123, Oct 2, 2016 IP