1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's possible to sale $ Million Domains ?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by wahyu121, Nov 10, 2013.

Hi DP Member :)
    According to the subject that question rolling in my head everyday ? It's possible we sale Domain with range prices Million Dollar ? for newbie like me maybe it's hard enough. but for someone whom had a lot experience become advance/expert this things possible become reality. Because of my curiousity , I tried searching the answer over internet especially domains forum. And I find some conclusion Tips for sale Million Dollar Domain with reasonable ways.
    1. Try find Best Broker Services which succeeded to sold Million Dollar Domains like http://dn.biz and the other services
    2. Try to make offer with top/big companies via e-mail/contact via phone manually according to niche domain names.
    3. You can ask some advice to some Veteran Broker Whom unique strategy to sale you domains
    4. You can put your domain in Auction Domain Forums.
    But 4 points above maybe most DP member knew, but I hope 4 points can give you some point of view globally the way to get success to sale Million dollar Domains.

If you have best tricks/ways, please share with me.

Waiting your feedback and opinions.

Thank you very much.

Have A Nice Day:)

wahyu121, Nov 10, 2013 IP
    zooprex likes this.
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt you have a million dollar name.If you had people would have already contacted you by the dozens without you doing nothing.

Alin Alex, Nov 10, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. wahyu121

wahyu121 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Alex.You're Right. I have no Million Dollar Domain. But someone I know contact me to do so.

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?

I suspect that very few domains sell for that much and most domainers make modest profits

sarahk, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  5. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    You mean you know someone who has a domain that's worth millions? I doubt that too.Like i said, who owns 1 of those domains has to do nothing to sell it but wait for the e-mails.

Alin Alex, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  6. wahyu121

wahyu121 Member

Best Answers:
    It's Ok if you doubt it. but thank you very much for your opinions.