1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

it's posable to send the activation PIN to my friend instead of me?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jmishal, Jan 24, 2016.

Hi,
    I have one Adsense Account but still not active, I already request the PIN two times but not received yet due of bad mail service in my country , so my friend lives in US .it's possible to send the PIN to him instead of me ? by change the payment address and country in my AdSense account? but without effect transferring the amount to me ?

jmishal, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No. There is a reason that they want to send it to YOU at YOUR address. There are two many fraud issues. If you try and do what you want, imagine the red flags that it will raise!

Agent000, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  3. jmishal

jmishal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how about if I only going to change the address & country ..without touch the name.. friend can received instead of me

jmishal, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No. Generally if you want to change country, you need to close the account and apply again in the new county - there is no guarantee that the new supplication will be accpeted.

Agent000, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you did not receive the PIN in your Country and had already requested the 3 replacement PIN's than you may have a option to upload the scan copy of the documents which fulfill your address verification. For Example you can use Driving license, Passport, Utility bills etc.

iwebsocial, Jan 27, 2016 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  6. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    As much as possible, try not to circumvent their checks and counter checks, you can see a lot of posts complaining about Adsense bans, these come from those who try out the easy way.

wisdomtool, Jan 27, 2016 IP