1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's o.k. to make $5.35/hr with Google Adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by LOLMOM, Aug 25, 2006.

1. LOLMOM

LOLMOM Peon

Best Answers:
    Tyler, that is exactly what I was thinking when I read this article. At the same time, since I don't make $5 an hour or even $5 a day, except for maybe 2ce since March, it also was a reminder not to fall asleep with GA and expect the moeny to just come to you and then get disappointed when it doesn't. That just hasn't happened for me even if it has for others.

LOLMOM, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  2. cyanyde

cyanyde Guest

Best Answers:
    If you happen to be in Malaysia, let me know. I'll take you there. Waves don't get huge here, just horribly messy at times.

cyanyde, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  3. manuelb

manuelb Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunatly I have to completely agree with tyggemannen. Since I started with adsense in april I have come across many disappointements. For newbies, like me, it was music to my ears when you first hear you can earn EASY money with adsense. And I am sure that many of you and more probably tons people who already left adsense behind by either clicking on their own ads due to frustration, have to agree on these bitter facts. I think I'm just too stupid to realise that I'm or my website is not adsense material and that I did spent a awful lot of time wasting on building revenue with adsense. Unless you have a great idea that has the potential of growing to a descent content and usefull website, i'd say you're wasting your time and you contribute to clutter the Internet with crap that will turn against all of us in a matter of time. And please do not go and buy all the crap they promise you.

manuelb, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  4. gumbo

gumbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't that just mean that you should try some other revenue source besides Adsense? Some sites just won't do well with Adsense. I recently put Adsense on one of my sites that was ad-free because I had just gotten a big traffic boost, but the CTR was dismal. I was getting 10 times more revenue from a tiny blog with 1/100th of the pageviews. Maybe my placement was bad, but I think that site just isn't going to work well with Adsense. That doesn't mean I'm not going to make money with it, though.

gumbo, Sep 5, 2006 IP
  5. Motter

Motter Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah... 5.35 cents a day is more like what I'm making. But i'm still working on it :)

Motter, Sep 24, 2006 IP