1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's not safe to buy RapidShare accounts from people anymore...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wvccboy, May 22, 2007.

I've done some researching and found that people who sell their RapidShare.com account to you, will eventually find access to your account.

Here's how it's done.

They purchase or create the account and go sell it. When you purchase it, you change the email, password, etc...

Now the deal is, Rapidshare will send you your password ONLY if your PAYPAL account shows a transaction ID directly with RS itself.

So I got scammed by the person who sold it to me apparently. He sent his transaction ID claiming to own my account, and they sent new password details to him and blocked my access to the account.

Unless you're buying from a trusted seller, I recommend, stay away from this kind of buying accounts.

-Jay

wvccboy, May 22, 2007 IP
  2. koolasia

koolasia Banned

Best Answers:
    Normmally the 1 month accounts sold are made from points and i guess they are safe but i dunno abt the ppl who sell yearly ones

koolasia, May 22, 2007 IP
  3. porksta

porksta Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info.

porksta, May 22, 2007 IP
  4. GreenTorii

GreenTorii Peon

Best Answers:
    damn...so many scammers everywhere.

thanks for the headsup.

GreenTorii, May 22, 2007 IP
  5. wvccboy

wvccboy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not too sure about that as I've heard that the monthly accounts are created UNDER the original buyer's account, therefore if the user has enough proof (User ID, logs of new account creation, etc) to at least get the login information to him, then you're in trouble...

wvccboy, May 22, 2007 IP