1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's not just the Muslim

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wwws, Jan 11, 2010.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mia, you can believe in Santa too if it makes you feel better. I'm not here to try and make you embrace reality if you don't feel sufficiently equipped to deal with it. taking away your little comfort blanket would be unfair. I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at your beliefs. So go for it, believe in your magical little never never land.

What i do want eradicated though is the notion that yours or anyone else's beliefs should influence what children are taught, how women are treated or the validity of homophobia.

Hijynx427, what you said is entirely contradicted by reality. In a thread where people are being murdered because religious people think they have magic powers you are trying to praise faith based morality? You are trying to tell us in a world without religion there would be no morality in a thread where the religious are murdering "witches"?

stOx, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    In other words you are a bitter person who hates God and never got any Christmas Presents. I feel sorry for people like you. It's pretty tragic to think there are parents that raise their kids like this. Poor guy. Sorry, I had no idea that you had that much pain and hurt. I'll try to be a bit more considerate in the future.

God Bless you. Someone give this guy a hug.

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How can i hate something if i don't believe it exists? What a stupid thing for you to have said. Like i said, if you feel better thinking their is some magic sky daddy taking care of little old mia so he doesn't have to take responsibility for himself and that a wonderful magic wonderland exists in the sky (lol what a cretinously infantile thing for a grown man to believe), go for it. But expect me to laugh at you and your imaginary friend.

stOx, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'll pray for you. I feel really bad for you. Again, I had no idea you harbored so many issues. I'm really beginning to understand why you are so insecure now. Thank you for sharing this with us. Doing so is really going to help in the long road to recovery you are finally beginning to seek.

It's ok, we're all pulling for you.

Anyone here in the London area, go find STox and give him a big hug. If I were there I'd buy you a PINT and let you cry it all away. You'll get there man, just hang in there!

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hope you do pray for me. the idea of you sitting in a dark room talking to yourself on my behalf fills me with joy. I hope half way through you have a crashing realization of the absurdity of what you are doing and remember it was me that made you do it.

"please magic sky daddy, change the laws of the universe of my behalf, iv'e been ever such a good little boy" - LOL grow up.

stOx, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You really are one very angry person.

FYI, People do not sit in dark rooms to pray. You don't even have to pause and bow your head.
    I think a lot of your animosity stems from your ignorance on the subject.

I hope you get the help you need.

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  7. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What, a new rules in praying now? Is this a free style praying? What's your religious affiliation?

You guys have a million ways to interpret your religion like not really sure, let's just make stuff up. Some pray on their knees with both palms together, others on their knees while bowing down, another just some crazy bopping and some needs to have an idol to pray with, others will include snakes (yikes). I really think it's a mental thing you guys have, but in denial to even look at it that way, instead you guys want to flip it around and say we are the one that's mental.

Save your prayer for Haiti. That place is a mess, wonder wheres god all of a sudden... What does a prayer to do when it fires blank.

People pray a lot, but what does it do, does it save you from a plane that's about to crash? I'm sure an answer will come and will say something that will just contradict what they have said in the past.

People, there is NO GOD, live in reality, enjoy life, be a good person, you don't need a god figure, well hell if you really want god, worship my ass, I'm real. For 19.95 a month I'll answer your emails the best that I can, unlike air god I take PayPal.

wwws, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You and stox should hang out together more.

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  9. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Will bring jesus with us at the local tittybar.

wwws, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to offend me or something? Or are you just trying to make an ass of yourself in front of others?

Look, not everyone grows up having friends and family. I understand that you feel bitter for whatever reason. Directing your hate at God is not going to accomplish anything. Its not like he's gonna strike you down or something. Why not channel all that negative energy into something positive like take a trip to Haiti or something and help your fellow man!

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  11. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot hate something that isn't there and hate is such a strong word my friend. It seem that you know the word "offended", where you offended by my comments? Seem that you and a bunch of you want to save my soul and are freely to say anything you like, but when we speak, you think it is being offensive because I contradict your belief, you on the other hand like to push the mambo jumbo in our direction like you have all the rights in the world to do so, not so nut friend.

Haiti is 80% voodoo that closely resembles Catholicism and the remaining group are of other Christians denomination, non-believers had fled the country long time ago, 'cause it's wacked.

wwws, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, I'm not offended by your offensive statements. That is what you were trying to accomplish though, right. At least be truthful if you are going to be so vindictive.

If you need a friend, I'm here. If you want to continue to be a jerk, that's fine too. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  13. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ahwww:eek:, you're sweet, christian like, now as long as you play it like that we can live in harmony. Man hug:cool:

wwws, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

The only advice I can say to you is, a spelling class maybe?

Mia, Jan 15, 2010 IP