1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's getting worse

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Senobia, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a reason that writers are not looking to offer their services within our forum and that can be said from the heart as i have worked within the content creation niche for a number of years and have earned as much as $0.08 per word from some of the clients that i have had.

The reason that i don't offer my articles on here is that many webmasters on here are looking to get their hands on some of the best articles for as little as $1 per 500 words and that for me is not only insulting but shows the lack of desire that the webmaster has to increase the quality of their site.

I have reduced my prices time and time again on there to fill in a couple of the quieter weeks within the year but nothing comes of that as it is still too high for the people here who are only too happy to accept articles that are either spun PLR articles or simply written by people who have no idea about the subject.

[/rant]

Alex060985, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  2. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah...

Perry Rose, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  3. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see things so bad. The clients I've picked up here pay well and on time. Only one got flaky and is being dealt with. He paid but his hype was just that, hype.

When someone contacts you it's up to you to do the proper procedures to secure their trust and double check their integrity. You only need 2 or 3 consistent clients who know what they're doing to do well in this biz.

Greg B, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  4. premiumwriting

premiumwriting Peon

Best Answers:
    Technically, it's grammatically correct for a company to be treated as singular. Although a lot of the time it just sounds weird in copy and a more casual approach is appropriate - in other words, whatever sounds right is best. But I agree with Perry on this one.

See - some of us actually have English degrees and Internet marketing experience. ;)

premiumwriting, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  5. sethczerepak

sethczerepak Peon

Best Answers:
    No matter how good a writer is, they can only work with the time that they have. If you want good writers, you have to start by being willing to pay good money to hire them. I admit that if I am paid poorly and therefore pressed to finish and move on so I can still pay expenses a writer far less experienced than me can do much better if they are well compensated and can devote proper time to the project.

sethczerepak, Dec 4, 2010 IP