1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's funny recommendation to put Google Adsense in site!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by xponse, Sep 2, 2005.

As subject describe it self, I have seen some web site having good PR but poor in link popularity and also not having good SERP's. but one thing is common on those site that they all have Google Adsense on their site.

It may be co-incident that Google Adsense can bring good PR, I know that I am talking like a non-sense :confused:, but nevertheless their is no harm if we put Google Adsense.

Sorry, I am not trying to promote Google Adsense, It's my observation which I came across. I may be wrong.

xponse, Sep 2, 2005 IP
    dshah likes this.
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    No!!! as far as i know Adsense has nothing to do with PR, and PR doesnt guarantee a better SERP. and if you are talking about link popularity in google then google only shows a % of total backlink to a site..

The Webmaster, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  3. harris2004

harris2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense has nothing to do with pr as i know but it could have a small effect as adsense websites are looked and approved by google employees.

harris2004, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  4. xponse

xponse Peon

Best Answers:
    thank,,.

That exactly I mean to say google adsense will not harm our site, but their is some possibility to get benefited in two way, Revenue as well as some popularity in the eye of google people..

xponse, Sep 2, 2005 IP
  5. Sloth

Sloth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree! Not sure if google gives you higher rankings for having adsense though, I'd be surprised. :)

Sloth, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  6. Jade456

Jade456 Peon

Best Answers:
    If that was the case, all new sites would be putting adsense on their pages! :D

Jade456, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  7. kniveswood

kniveswood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a site that is PR5. But it only has 20 BL in Google, and less than 100 in both Yahoo and MSN. SERPS is bad too. Yes it does have Adsense on it, but I would say it got its PR from links from high PR sites.

kniveswood, Sep 3, 2005 IP
  8. kandeman

kandeman Peon

Best Answers:
    adsense has very little influence, and if it does have influence , i think it's only positive (revenue from text links instead of popups and big frog flash animations)

kandeman, Sep 3, 2005 IP