1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Its crap like this that makes me angry!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Henny, Mar 15, 2006.

1. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing you can prove with this, as witnesses are sold, bought, assaulted, threatened, and about the cops, the public neither supports them nor do they trust them. The filthy politicians are the masters of this game here, its not about religion anymore, hindus and muslims have been living together for ages, and will continue to live for ever and beyond.

SEO Guru, Mar 20, 2006 IP
  2. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Will does not prove his accusations. He is a liar.
    He makes accusations, but then hopes that you will not challenge him on them.
    And, even if he were to occasionally back up his false accusations, he probably wouldn't even bother with you.
    According to Will, YOU live in a shithole.
    And, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

Crazy_Zap, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  3. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    He dint mention about my nation :), and as i much as i know, he has never been to India

SEO Guru, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  4. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    Have a look at what follows this lie.
    Will doesn't mention a lot of things. ;)

5. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, its a 25 page long thread, and by showing just a single post you cant prove anything, and anyway, keep my outta this :D
    Neither I'll Join the American group nor the Russian or you may call it Democrats and federals ;) Whatever, Just keep me out :rolleyes:

6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Can you take your personal vendetta private now please.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=732482&postcount=20

From the Rules:

T0PS3O, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  7. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    I think your post is a little one sided. And, how will putting Will on ignore stop him from making false accusations? Like you, I would like to have this resolved.

8. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    I have better ways to spend my time than to read all the stuff you two have been slinging at eachother - all I'm asking is to take it to PMs since none of this is of any use to the rest of us. From what I've read, you are the one resorting to less subtle insults whilst Will is 'just' making fun of you. Neither of which the rest of us are interested to hear. Those few rules we have are quite simple. Take this private and sort it out. You don't have to like eachother but please don't bore us with your (yours and his) shit slinging.

No need to reply to this - this thread's topic is on something else.

T0PS3O, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  9. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:

Ahh the truth is spoken from the mouths of babes. :D

Henny, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No one here is every going to respect you if all you do is attack one person all day long. Why not try actually adding something intelligent to the conversation.

Looks like we have a DP Troll turned DP Stalker. Time to turn ignore back on again.

Mia, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Gateway Pundit reminds us of some predictions about the invasion of Iraq:

The entire page is well worth reading. Here are a few of the predictions:

* German politicians predicted: "Millions of people in Baghdad will be victims of bombs and rockets."

* Ted Kennedy predicted:"A war on Saddam might also cause an unprecedented humanitarian crisis with an estimated 900,000 refugees, a pandemic and an environmental disaster as Saddam lit the oilfields on fire."

* The UN predicted... It is also likely that in the early stages there will be a large segment of the population requiring treatment for traumatic injuries, either directly conflict-induced or from the resulting devastation. Given the population outlined earlier, as many as 500,000 could require treatment to a greater or lesser degree as a result of direct or indirect injuries.

* Ted Kennedy also predicted: "The U.S. could run through "battalions a day at a time" and that the fighting would look like "the last fifteen minutes of 'Private Ryan.'"

* Medact Global Health: "A more contained conflict could cause half a million deaths and have a devastating impact on the lives, health and environment of the combatants, Iraqi civilians, and people in neighbouring countries and beyond."

This page is useful, as it reminds us how truth becomes a victim of propaganda. Unfortunately for these propagandists, their statements were recorded for posterity.

Will.Spencer, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  12. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    Jeremy, you should read the thread before commenting on it. At the very least, read this page. :rolleyes:

13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    This would have been resolved a long time ago with a simple BAN. Why that never happened is beyond me. AC got kicked for a lot less IMO. Discussions do get heated here from time to time, but there are rarely cases where people make it a point to not only insult and name call, but verbably attack. I like the loose moderation here, and for the most part it works. It's nice to know that this forum can police itself for the most part.

However IMO ccole1968's remarks and personal attacks have been both violent and threatening at times. This person is most certainly unstable, and really brings down the spirit here at DP.

Again, there is a lot of banter back and forth from a lot of people on DP, myself included, but I have not seen anyone else resort to the disgusting level of attacks, and brutal sick sexual references concerning other members wives, and families.

I'm still asking myself how this person has been allowed to stay this long.

Mia, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  14. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Why does ccole have a red X on his avatar? :D

Henny, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I did, hence that is what precipitated my previous post.

Mia, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  16. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    So, why then, are you so readily demonstrating your inability to understand the text on this page?

17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    ccole, it appears that how you perceive the world and how rational individuals see the world differ significantly.

Go back over your posts and read the lies and the threats which you have been making en masse. Now try to imagine why people think you are a nutcase...

Now, please get back on topic. You're bothering people. I am available to be stalked in Private Message. I'll send you pictures of me in a bathing suit.

Will.Spencer, Mar 21, 2006 IP
  18. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    When you make an accusation about me, I expect you to back it up with facts. If that makes me a "nutcase", as you put it, in your eyes or Jeremy's eyes, I can certainly live with that.

19. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    lmao, thats suits him :p

20. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    There haven't been any threats, Will. You made them all up. But, if you have truly felt threatened by me, I am sorry.