1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

its been 14 days - 5 orders only 2 shipped - no earnings

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by cri8bat, Nov 17, 2013.

on the 3rd of nov I had 5 orders and after 14 days only 2 got shipped and got commissions, however the remaining 3 orders are still not shipped.

what is the reason for that? will I get commissions or not?

last month I had 4 orders and only 3 got shipped. will I get commissions on the remaining order or not? its been more then 25 days.

cri8bat, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  2. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon only credits you once an item ships so if they run out of something you have to wait until they have inventory to cover the orders. You'll see that a lot more with items sold by 3rd party vendors through the Amazon site. When I first started working as an Amazon affiliate it worried me but they've always been fair about paying me for sales. I wouldn't worry about it. Also, at the end of the month you'll see orders roll over to the next month if they don't ship by the end of the reporting period.

freelancewebaz, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  3. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And also, some takes 2 - 3 weeks to deliver which is informed in the product pages..

point2, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  4. Jordan Barlow

Jordan Barlow Member

Best Answers:
    don't worry. Amazon pays it's people and is very good to work with. I've had great success with them.

Jordan Barlow, Feb 5, 2015 IP