1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's amazing how all my topics gets deleted without notice

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ronnie403, Apr 23, 2014.

Even though its in the most relevant category... wtf is this?

Ronnie403, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    That's right, and each time you did you received a warning for posting in the wrong category. Instead of heeding the warnings you went and posted this thread once again in the wrong category. (mods moved it here) This warning put you over the top and now you're banned.
    Ignoring warnings and continuing to break rules gets you where?......."wtf".;)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Spoiltdiva, Apr 24, 2014 IP
    Agent000 and ryan_uk like this.
  3. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dunno. He said he put them in the most relevant category. I always try to do that but I got a warning at some point for the same thing. I have no way of even knowing what topic it was. I see that it was issued Feb 26. I never even saw that I had the warning until mid-April. Perhaps some notice should be sent via PM or something to let you know that you have a warning. It could be that this guy was wracking them up and never even knew they were there. i know I never received any notice that I got mine, and unless you are in the habit of monitoring your profile page you would never see it.

Foxxy, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  4. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Digitalpoint sends an email to any member that receives an infraction. If you did not receive an email from us, you need to make sure that you are monitoring emails from the account you listed with us and that our emails are not going into your spam folder. You may need to put Digitalpoint on a whitelist.

Smyrl, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  5. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    That may be the problem then. My account may have an outdated email. Thanks for the tip.

Foxxy, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  6. Ronnie403

Ronnie403 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm back. I had no idea about the warnings (as stated in my first post) which i just found btw and i use my facebook account to login here, i barely check that email... anyway, a notification would be nice for users who are new. Like i was and didnt know where to LOOK for warnings...

Ronnie403, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  7. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back, Ronnie

Foxxy, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  8. Ronnie403

Ronnie403 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks alot...

Ronnie403, Jun 1, 2014 IP