1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Its about time to let go MOZ?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by RemarBarquilla, Apr 2, 2014.

How many among you have used (subscribed) to MOZ? Can you help me to decide if it is still worthy to continue the premium subscription plan to MOZ?

We only used MOZ in the following area:
    Getting DA, On page Grading, Keyword Rankings.

Actually, we're not using the auto generated monthly report because we're doing a personalized report.

RemarBarquilla, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, you can get domain authority without a paid account... There are plenty of good free keyword ranking trackers (for example, the world's largest is right here on this site with nearly 100,000 users using it... https://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker ).

As far as the on page stuff, not sure... just depends on how much value it brings you vs. how much it costs.

digitalpoint, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  3. RemarBarquilla

RemarBarquilla Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

RemarBarquilla, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  4. danyalsadd

danyalsadd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We can not LET GO MOZ , I perosonally love it , I am a premium member and I can take a good view at everything in all my sites, I love their grading system , you may say it if you are a freebie, but for premium members MOZ is the best

danyalsadd, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  5. transcendev

transcendev Member

Best Answers:
    I found their premium membership to be worthless. The reporting was totally inaccurate and most of the time their onpage grading system would give high grades to my lowest ranking pages and low grades to my highest ranking pages. WTF?! Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools provide much better and clearer information on their own. MOZ in my opinion just provides a bunch of regurgitated information in pretty charts and pie graphs. Not worth the cost.

transcendev, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To better understand the metrics MOZ pumps out it may help to watch some Whiteboard Fridays. I am still entirely amused by them. Less the pirate mustache lol.

I sorta get the the fellow above me though. If I have to get into the math I would rather have the aggregate of frankly everything with analytics.

N.

Nigel Lew, Apr 26, 2014 IP