1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's a crime to forget your wife's birthday in Samoa

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dolives, Apr 13, 2017.

In Samoa, it is considered a crime to forget your wife's birthday
    SEMrush

Dolives, Apr 13, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. malky66

malky66 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In my house it's considered a crime to forget the wife's birthday, punishable by loss of "privileges".

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    malky66, Apr 13, 2017 IP
    ryan_uk and matt_62 like this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The wife's birthday is critical, of course. Many years, ago, however, my wife and I both forgot our wedding anniversary one year (we had young kids keeping us scrambling) so I have had a "Get Out of Jail Free" card on remembering our anniversary ever since. I just remind her that she forgot once, too. :)

jrbiz, Apr 13, 2017 IP
    mmerlinn and qwikad.com like this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Lucky bastard.

qwikad.com, Apr 13, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It has come in handy more than once. :)

jrbiz, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  6. dbs00

dbs00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here.
    Just 2 days ago we had some arguments because I forgot her second name and it was that holiday. lol. She's never using it, unless it's a holiday and its time for flowers and presents:). Guess that's why I always forget . ( I must give presents). I'll never forget my bday :)

I always forget. so I just set reminders in google calendar. Doh :) That way I'll be notified 1 week ahead.

dbs00, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My theory is that you have 1 year to prepare and plan for valentines day, her birthday, and any other special romantic occasion. Mind you, after a while, (unless she needs a specific thing) the only thing to really get your wife is flowers, and go to somewhere special for dinner.

Here is a tip. Sometimes I buy gifts for "stock". End of june, there tends to be large discounts on jewellery, etc. Avoid watches (batteries expire and obvious its old gift). Buy necklace, bracelets, earings, etc. Hide in your closet. When she starts hitting you with the wooden spoon because you forget, just grab it from your hiding place, and present it to her. (i do the same for xmas gifts, and so on.)

Actually, most times I did not give expensive gifts... when we were saving for a house, I think we had to skip gifts completely. For the next one, if you remember, try flowers, or cake, or dinner somewhere nice. BUT keep an expensive spare gift hidden away.... and one day it will be handy.

matt_62, Apr 13, 2017 IP
    mmerlinn and jrbiz like this.
  8. rf-harris

rf-harris Member

Best Answers:
    Whether it is officially a crime or not you are surely gonna suffer in some way if you forget it :)

rf-harris, Apr 27, 2017 at 4:24 AM IP