1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Itrader Responses

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by trakshun, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This comment is in regards to the postive or negative feedback that can be left for both the buyer and seller on this site. Being recently new to this forum perhaps I shouldn't post this, but IMHO I don't think that you should have to wait to be rated or have a significant number of posts to be able to send or receive this judgement. The reason being if you are a newb or an old hand here, one man's cash is as good as the next ones in the buy and sell end of things. If you sell or purchase something and the payment and exchange of goods is prompt, courteous and friendly (helping to make a newb) understand which is what, then I feel that you should be able to compliment each other on the deal. I for one have bought off of other sites, where at least my transactions have gone smoothly and always have left good, positive feedback and receive the same in return... I don't know why the restrictions here are .... you have to have so many posts before being allowed to do so. Anyone else feel the same way? I don't know if this can or will be changed here,,, cause I am only a newb/

I like to help when I can and have already replied to some members thru pm's who needed a hand with something. Another thing that I noticed.. the other day in the freebie zone a member was so kind to post a giveaway.. which I dl and thanked for it both privately and on the board... what is wrong with the simple courteous gesture of thanking someone for sharing what they have when they don't have to.. just my rant... finished now

C ya around the site

trakshun, May 9, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.