1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iTrader - how does this work?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by iemanja, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i have an idea but just so i get things right, can anyone explain how iTrader works?

iemanja, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  2. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
  3. iemanja

iemanja Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the link DarkX! tried to do a search here but nothing came up.

iemanja, Oct 27, 2008 IP
  4. affiliategirl

affiliategirl Peon

Best Answers:
    It's some kind of a reward system for good transactions here in DP. For example, you hired someone to write 10 articles on credit repair, etc. and you liked the articles so much you want to give the writer an iTrader to add to his/her reputation here in DP, you just look for the iTrader corresponding to that user located on the upper right, if there is any, and click the number beside it to proceed. For example, I have an iTrader of 8. Click on number 8 and you will be directed to the page where you can give me feedback or add me an iTrader.

But I think you can't see one's iTrader here in this section, General Chat. Go to Buy & Sell and you'll get an idea.

Hope that helps.

affiliategirl, Oct 27, 2008 IP
    chandan123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.