1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iTrader 101 - Part I

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by jdR!pper, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkX

DarkX Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate when I need to repeat things over and over again. iTrader is not supposed to be 'exchanged'. The $5 rule came here because of the abuses such as 5 cents deals, which perhaps includes review copy thing.

I just can't see how a review copy is not a freebie, but trade. I'm not pointing to scubita, but let's say, if a new user just sign-up and stay around for while and start asking for review copy (assuming most seller do give review copies to whoever post first). He'd be able to have enough iTrader to build that 'fake' trust and can easily scam. Not everyone go over checking all sale thread what the iTrader was left for.

And there was a guy who left me a iTrader for free 'review' copy, and I got it removed. If it was allowed, I won't be able to do that.

I'll personally appreciate if a moderator can enlighten on this issue. It seems it pop-up every now and then.

DarkX, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  2. bill9404

bill9404 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great info...

bill9404, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  3. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great----glad I found this area..Now I understand it. Thanks for the terrific info! :)

awundrin, Aug 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.