1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Italian Article Marketing Writing and Submission service

Discussion in 'Services' started by choku, Mar 4, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi all Digitalpoint users! I'm from Italy, sorry for any eventual grammar error.

I’ve been working in SEO business for 5 years here in Italy, and clients who already bought my services appreciate my precision and punctuality. I offer many link building services in Italy, and today I would like to offer an Italian article marketing service for those who have a business/website/trade or whatever else and they wants to “push” and promote it in Italy. You will describe me your business and I will write articles in Italian about it and I’ll publish them in best italian article marketing and press release websites, with link to your site obviously. I’ll personally write articles in Italian for you, SEO optimized, taking care about keyword density always making sure that the reading will be pleasant and smooth, not artificial…right how Google likes so much. At the end of the work I will send you a report with all the links where you can find articles about your site / company / business. In addition to the final report will send a weekly report (every Monday) to keep you updated on progress of the work.

Summarizing, this is what my service offers you:
    - Writing articles in Italian SEO optimized with link to your site
    - About 300 words each article
    - Publication in the most important Italian article marketing/press release sites
    - Weekly report + final report (with links to the articles)

Price of service:
    - 5 articles + publication in 5 different italian sites 49$ usd
    - 10 articles +publication in 10 different italian sites 94$ usd
    - 20 articles +publication in 20 different italian sites 155$ usd

Usually I publish about 2/3 articles per week, but I can go quickly or slowly on request, no problems. We can always keep on touch during the work via Skype.

Preferred method of payment:Paypal, or wire transfer alternatively.

Upon request I can send you and show you all article marketing works and link building works I have already done during these years. I hope I wrote everything comprehensively and I’m on your disposal for every kind of short/long term cooperation if you need an Italian mother tongue for your business. Please contact me for any request or information needed, I'm always online and I reply quickly. I hope to contribute to the growth of this community and thanks to digitalpoint for the beautiful opportunity offered to me.

choku, Mar 4, 2015 IP