1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It is easy to position a website on the first page of google ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Drivers 137, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Robert David

Robert David Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all you need to know about your keyword explorer, your competitor's keywords. And after this method you need so much backlinks.

Robert David, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  2. luckyd4r

luckyd4r Peon

Best Answers:
    You must work a lot on SEO. That is the only way.

luckyd4r, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  3. Robert David

Robert David Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much to give me such information.

Robert David, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  4. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends upon your strategy and how much effort your are putting into it. Rank yourself at the first is time taking process.

Stuart Broad, Aug 9, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Content, content, content. That is ALL I do.

And according to Google's Webmaster Tools I have been landing on the first page for YEARS. Average position has bee fluctuating between 7 and 9 (ON THE FIRST PAGE) since 2007. That means I land in #1 position a LOT depending on the search terms.

Average click through rate has fluctuated between 10 and 12 percent, also very high. And about 10% of the click throughs result in potential sales.

Basically you need good UNIQUE content, fast loading, and clean code with minimal markup. Content brings you your visitors. Fast loading keeps the bounce rate low. Clean code makes it easy for the bots to index the site.

Using garbage like Turdpress makes a site hard to index, slow to load, and usually has ten times or more garbage code than what is needed. Garbage code = confused indexing bots and bad indexing. Bloated code = slow loading. Bad indexing = lost visitors. Slow loading = lost visitors.

mmerlinn, Aug 9, 2019 IP
    johneva likes this.
  6. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As you ask the question I have only one answer to u "Adwords" use Adwords and get the 1st positions...

Aryans, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So, spam the visitors to get on the first page of Google? Sounds downright unethical to me.

mmerlinn, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  8. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be fair to an extent he is right only way to guarantee 1st position results is to use AdWords.

Though organic 1st position results are very much possible if you target suitable search terms for your site, don't expect to go straight in and compete with the most competitive search terms. Find some that are reachable and work your way up. As your site gains age, authority and a following, then more competitive search terms will become within reach. Be realistic when selecting your target keywords.

johneva, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  9. Duyen Nguyen

Duyen Nguyen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is really useful information. Thank you!

Duyen Nguyen, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  10. MadNomad

MadNomad Peon

Best Answers:
    It mostly depends on how much money you have to do it. If use onle natural ways it might take years and no results may be guaranteed.

MadNomad, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  11. rosemartine

rosemartine Peon

Best Answers:
    You should use SEO techniques through SEO techniques you can rank in Search Engine. You should use right keyword,right good article,add images and video in articles. Promote your website on Social Media, you can share your article on Guest Posting Sites,Do blog commenting. Increase traffic on your website through these techniques and can rank in Search Engine.

rosemartine, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  12. CarrieCaffrey

CarrieCaffrey Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi

It is not simple to get ranking in google first page, so you might todo lots of hard work and a lot of presence because it's extremely lengthily processed to get the first-page position onto google.

CarrieCaffrey, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  13. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is simple! But you have to do the hard work in the right direction.

And the right direction is research your competitors first.

Create quality content regularly and build high quality links regularly ....

Don't waste too much time in the social promotion. Instead use that effort towards building high quality links and creating content. You have to make your website best from the users' point of view. Ask yourself why users will like my website.

I was facing lots of problem in SEO with my BakingReview.com website. When I concentrated on only content creation and high quality natural link building....... it started ranking.

alex06295, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  14. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    getting to Google's first page depends on the competition in your niche, quality of your content, backlinks and on page SEO. It is also dependent on the strings your competitors are pulling.

wanessmark, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  15. Duyen Nguyen

Duyen Nguyen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It isn't an easy job. You need to know deeply about SEO and also you need luck

Duyen Nguyen, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  16. Daniel Ndegwa

Daniel Ndegwa Member

Best Answers:
    If someone is still in doubts if you can rank on page one of Google, I can assure that you can because I have done it on my two websites. I'd like you to watch this. Drop your doubts and get to work.

Daniel Ndegwa, Sep 17, 2019 IP
  17. seocorporation

seocorporation Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might find my answer counter intuitive but my suggestion is that don't obsess over search engine rankings. Instead think about your customers/users and serve them with the best content, complete information, guide them with right information and you will find that Google as well as your customers love you.

I am not saying don't do SEO, But if you know your WHY, you will get to know how to do it.

By the way, there is no shortcut to ranking. Time to rank on 1st page depends on your current optimization, your competitor's strength and speed as well as the competition on the keywords. There are hundreds of guides to tell you how to do it.

By the way, I have done it. My website ranks for more than 1000 keywords so you can trust my words. https://ibb.co/5h6Sh8Q

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I am here to help..

seocorporation, Oct 3, 2019 IP