1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug It asks me to wait 30 seconds even before I posted anything

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by qwikad.com, May 20, 2015.

I was posting something and it asked me to wait 30 seconds when I pushed the post button.

After I posted that post, it did the same thing with another post, this time it asked me to wait 13 seconds.

Solved! View solution.
    qwikad.com, May 20, 2015 IP
    Yeah... been trying to track this one down for a couple days. Best I can tell at this point is it could be something corrupt in PHP's internal OPCache, but just on one server.

I ended up restarting the php-fpm processes on all servers so we'll see if it magically goes away.

Have been getting a super weird random error from one of the php-fpm servers about memory allocation:
    Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1953394532 bytes) -internal_data/templates/S.1,L.1,marketplace_item.php:92
    Code (markup):
    The line number in the PHP file in question is about as simple as can be:
    $canBuy = 1;
    PHP:
    So PHP shouldn't need to allocate 1.8GB of memory for that line. lol

So I was thinking 30 second thing could possibly be related to the same general OPCache corruption... but we'll see. If that's the case, the php-fpm restart should have fixed it.

digitalpoint, May 20, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Happening to me sometimes as well. Sometimes I wait 30 seconds and try again and it says it again. Wait another 30 seconds and try again and seems to work.

Sometimes this appears to be happening only when I have other tabs open to other places in the forum at the same time.

Mkcoy, May 20, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well let me know if you still see it happening going forward.

digitalpoint, May 20, 2015 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Will do. I haven't had a chance to post anything yet. This will be the test post. :) If it makes me wait, I'll let you know.

PS Got posted just fine...

qwikad.com, May 20, 2015 IP
  6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This was happening for myself and a client all day yesterday. It happened this morning as well. Strange stuff. Last few messages I sent in the last hour seem to work ok though.

Nigel Lew, May 20, 2015 IP
  7. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This happened to me a few times too. I had to count at one point and click as the seconds got to zero, otherwise the 'clock' kept resetting.

pianogirl, May 20, 2015 IP