1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Issues facing in Google Adsense Need Help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Howinblogger, Dec 15, 2013.

Hello i have a few problems in my adsense account can you help me in that matters.

My first issue: is that i reached 17 to 18 dollars in my adsense account. but my unpaid earning is 7.68$ which is now showing on hold unpaid earning now i don't know why earning showing on hold i think it's 2/3 days this message Appeared.?

Second issue: is that how can i get my adsense pin to my home address? for submit my pin in my adsense account to ensure that i am the real adsense earner and when i reach my 100$ then google send me money with no confusion?

I am very hope that you guys really give me postive answers. thanks

Howinblogger, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hold = you have not reached 100$ in earnings + you have not verified the adsense address with pin.

yes, you will get money without confusion once you get pin to your home address

competent123, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  3. Howinblogger

Howinblogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    oh thx bro for that And bro i want ask you that it is possible to change the current payee name?

Howinblogger, Dec 16, 2013 IP