1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Issue with DNVenue Domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by csambrook22, Jul 14, 2015.

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me out here, I acquired a site around 6 months back and the domain was under DNVenue so I had just registered with them and the domain was pushed to my DNVenue account to keep things straight forward. I got a mail recently that the domain expires end of this month and to renew it which I have tried to do twice now (since the the last couple of weeks) but the domain has not been updated yet the payments have been taken.

I have tried to contact there support '
    The contact number for them does not work either so I am concerned the company has gone under or something but don't really know where that leaves me in terms of my domain.

Is my only option to wait for expiry and hope I can get the domain again from GoDaddy etc? seems a bit strange to me the whole situation and that nothing can be done.

Appreciate any suggestions here,

csambrook22, Jul 14, 2015 IP