1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israeli terrorist millitary attacks a civilain aid ship heading to Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mi25, May 30, 2010.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Republicans are so stupid. have you ever looked at Somalia on a map? Do you know where horn of Africa is? Do you know why in 1980s USA helped with so much money and military supply in the conflict between Ethiopia-Somalia to get Somalia out of Soviet camp? Here is a hint, to secure oil flow to west because of Somalia Strategic location. I am tired of being your teacher, be a good boy and try to look at Serbia situation by yourself.

I live right now in South of Spain, as usual you are wrong.

gworld, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! you really have it all figured out, except for Bosnia apparently. I'm sure if I pressure you for another day or two, you will Google up some reason we needed to be in Bosnia and put it to print as though it is gospel. You should just be honest with yourself. You dislike the Jews as much as you dislike Americans. The fact you do business in those countries quite possibly explains your attitudes. Ignorance is contagious they say.

Only quoting from your previous posts. Can I be blamed for the bad information you feed me? I'd still bet dollars to donuts you spent more of your life as Quebeqois than anything else.

Obamanation, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't take any of gworld's claims regarding his name, age, sex, location, experience, etc... very seriously. It's obvious that he's self-deluded; we should be careful not to join in his delusions.

Will.Spencer, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  4. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    He's a disgrace to Atheists and Agnostics alike. I always thought such beliefs were based on logic and reasoning.

Obamanation, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Spain? SPAIN? SPAIN!

You are living on MUSLIM LAND that the ruthless and barbarian Christian crusaders stole from the righteous people to whom Allah had given it.

As soon as the Muslims are done murdering every last enemy of peace in Israel, Spain is next.

Will.Spencer, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

I told you that I am tired of being your teacher, why don´t you try to find the reason for Bosnia. I even help you, do you know the history of Europe and WWI? Have you heard the word Balkan before? :rolleyes:

I thought we already established that we are talking about the state of Israel and not Jews but since you have no answer, you just went back to the standard response that they thought you in Mossad classes but you forgot to mention Holocaust again. If I was your teacher I would give you a F in the course.

It seems telling lies is a second nature to Republicans, show me where I have claimed that I am from Quebec or lived there. You just assumed that by claiming I am French, you can muddy the water and won´t need to discuss the points.

You mean like a high school drop out that pretends to be a genius and a military General because he get high points on his x-box game but need to hide under his bed, so his wife who has guns can protect him from all the Muslim bogeyman that are coming to get him?
    Just because you pretend to be a man, doesn´t mean everyone else is living in their fantasies.;)

gworld, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I'll take that as a no then. No worries. You've never felt the need to present evidence for any of your other claims, why start now?

Does this have anything to do with the conversation or the topic at hand?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

The entire content portion of your five paragraph reply boils down to two somewhat off topic sentences:
    The answer is no. No, I'm not going to go digging for your post from half a year ago. Why don't you clarify it for us. Did you or did you not live in Quebec? Do you, or do you not speak french as your primary language? It cracks me up. We are debating the merits of a tangential but legitimate slap at your character because you are completely unable to discuss the topic at hand. When that runs out, will we move on to whether Will is actually a general?

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for admitting that you are as usual just full of it and your claims had no base in reality. Why should I waste my time answering you when it is clear that you just make up things as you go along. I gave you hints about Bosnia, you just need to move your lazy a*s and do some research by yourself, I am tired of being your teacher.

gworld, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    And thank you. Your unwillingness to answer such a simple question makes makes the answer rather obvious.

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I already answered your questions about Kuwait, Pakistan, Somalia and gave tips on how to research about Bosnia while I am still waiting for you to explain about Israel.

have you heard about: "Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime". I am try to teach you to do research on your own and open your mind, otherwise I have to be your teacher forever.

gworld, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The simple facts of the matter are that, since the topic of this discussion is "What is gworld's delusional reason for the U.S.'s involvement in Bosnia", no amount of "research" will turn up the answer. The twisted contents of gworld's "mind" are, hopefully, not replicated outside of that broken container.

Will.Spencer, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    His answers are the result of a lack of proper parenting, too much candy, and a lack of social interaction with other kids his age.

Mia, Jun 22, 2010 IP