1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel preparing to attack Iran...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by silveraden, Jun 12, 2008.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    But Afghanistan has a strategic geographic place which is necessary for implementing an oil and gas pipeline that U.S. companies have dreamed about for many years. It is also interesting that 9/11 happened just one month after negotiation between USA and Taliban for making these pipelines through Afghanistan broke down and they couldn't reach an agreement. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  2. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Read above post by gworld long and hard.

I for one am against intervention, however supposedly America has...

If were going to be the big bad policemen of the world, we're totally missing the targets here.

It was simply an example that American politicians only care where the $$$ is. Sorry you couldn't grasp it Brown.

webwork, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  3. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Keyvan Imani, speaking to reporters shortly after the talks began Saturday, said there was "no chance" Iran would suspend enrichment.

The Iranians are fully willing to talk, but not in any way willing to negotiate.

You really need to read Barry Goldwater on Islamic Terrorism.

Will.Spencer, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  4. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    the goal is that iranians not making nuclear weapons. and do not enrich to weapon level. We can find a negotiated way to reach this result.
    We could have gotten a lot better deal in 2003 but certain people derailed that chance.
    why would i read a guy that say he can not do what i want to do. i rather read some one that atleast thinks he can do it.When someone say something can not be done, it really means that he/she does not know how to do it.

pizzaman, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  5. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So you think every member of Congress is in on a conspiracy. You think they they all secretly vote to attack Afghanistan because they all want some oil pipeline and not because the Taliban allowed a terrorist group to train and attack American from their country? Do you think the US did 9-11 to set the whole thing up?

Get serious. Yeah, they all have a secret agenda. All the members of Congress, from all their disparate districts are all in on this sham of a government where they claim to have one reason but secretly they all are willing to lie to the American people to get a pipeline. Yeah, that makes lots of sense.

There is a lot that the US government does wrong, but you are in tinfoil hat territory with most of your thinking. Your depth of thought is so superficial it is kind of sad. I guess that is necessary to buy into this crap.

browntwn, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  6. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:

This situation is like some kind of nightmare that plays over and over again.

The people who control the dollars control the majority in America. Maybe not everyone, but the majority nonetheless. This isn't a stretch at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your tax dollars are paying for these nation building campaigns yet you accept the reasons for face value. Keep listening to Fox News, they always tell you the truth. How pathetic. :(

webwork, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  7. MazeMiami

MazeMiami Banned

Best Answers:
    these people need to get the over all the drama and built there country

this is an endless fight

MazeMiami, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  8. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, whatever that means. It must be weird going through life always thinking these "people who control the dollars" are running everything and you are just a pawn in their game. How sad a life that must be.

9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Oliver North presents an excellent analysis of the current situation in Iran in his article Ayatollah Talk.

Will.Spencer, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  10. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Next time someone tells you "Money makes the world go 'round" call them a liar then put your head back in the sand. You want the truth follow the paper trail.

Politicians have been manipulating the favor of the people since the dawn of time. The first example that comes to mind is the Roman Empire. History repeats itself.

Yes, it is sad it's a dog eat dog world - but currently that's just the way things work.

webwork, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:
    It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

-Norm, from Cheers

Enjoy your life of being a pawn to your paranoia. If you feel that way, want to live your life that way, I could not care less. I pity people who fear the world, and government, and life, as you do.

Your theory of the world is nothing but bunch of lame clichés. Seriously, thanks for the laugh.

12. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Brown, if you had been living in america in the early 1950's you would never have known what our government did to iran back then. WE destroyed any chance or hope of democracy in that country. We lead them into the arms of the islamic extremists and the so called islamic revolution, and if it wasnt for the freedom of information act among other things we would never have known this and in fact we didnt know this in the early 50's. It was done behind our back.

Now your telling these people a conspiracy is a joke? We helped to take out a democratically elected leader of a country that posed no threat to us and helped to install a non elected dictator and u expect the american people not to believe in conspiracies after our government went against everything we believed in and not only stopped democracy from forming in iran but reversed it even further.

Iran was the biggest shame of all. The student movement is filled with some brilliant minds and because of our governments past actions they will never have a chance for full freedom.

pingpong123, Jul 19, 2008 IP
  13. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Cut to the chase. Do you think the US was behind 9-11?

I am well aware the US government has done things that, in retrospect, should never have been done. I am grateful to live in a country that is willing to release this information, even if it is decades later. But to suggest that because they did something 50 years ago, that they are responsible for 9-11 does not follow logically.

Is it possible, sure. Did it happen or is it likely, nope.

browntwn, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  14. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    How would u know if its possible or not until 20 to 30 years later and how can u say its highly unlikely? The past is prologue. If they did it to us once what can stop them from doing it again? and why would that logic not follow? Trust me Brwn they didnt release that info willingly and they only released about 5% of that information. Even with the freedom of information act of 1971(which came about because of the couragious protests of our fellow americans) most of anything that can implicate anyone tied to past crimes has been blacked out. In other words, we will show youw hat we did 30 years ago but you can never find out who WE are who did it and you can never prosecute us EVERRR!!!

Doesnt this disturn you ? I mean im also american and i love my country and i would never ever wanna live anywhere else in this world but we must always be vigilante in our knowledge that there will always be people that are against the aims and goals of our founding fathers who were true revolutionaries and who gave the law of the land for our great country, and as good ole Ike said we must always be on alert of the great power of our military industrial complex and the influence it now has over our freedom and liberties.

Can you just imagine an iran today with a peaceful democractic leader who followed in the footsteps of the peoples hero Doctor Mossadegh. What an awesome iran that would have been, but unfortunately that dream was ruined.

pingpong123, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  15. Sohan

Sohan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hell yeah! 9/11 was an inside job! No doubt there at all.

For all of you disbelievers read people like George Bush (junior) and David Rockefeller's auto biography. They admit to this things. Bush openly admits being a member of Skull and bones which has hard solid evidence to prove that it is a satanic cult. Rockefeller admits to wanting a one world government.

When that stuff comes out of their own mouths and people still don't believe it - that's sheer ignorance. That's what will lead to the fall (leading to should I say) of the united states.

Oh, and I bet you guys think the war on 'terror' is real to? That's a fony too. War profits, martial law, the works.

Sohan, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  16. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    The saying is "First time shame on you, second time shame on me..."

And it's a saying for a good reason.

webwork, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  17. pingpong123

Best Answers:

Very well put Webwork, i agree totally and thats my reasoning also:).

pingpong123, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  18. browntwn

Best Answers:
    There is a big difference between interfering in some foreign government and intentionally killing 3,000 of your own citizens.

I don't expect many of you to appreciate that.

browntwn, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Man... the lunacy level in this thread has absolutely skyrocketed in the last couple of days.

browntwn, it's impossible. You just can't argue with people who believe such nonsense.

Will.Spencer, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why? There are already documented evidence that USA has tried radioactive material and different chemical and viruses on its own citizen, in order to measure the effectiveness as weapon. The other thing that also has to be considered is, why the 9/11 has to be a government project and not a corporate sponsored act? U.S. oil companies at present time are making $690,000,000 in extra profit everyday just from domestic production, that is a lot of motive. ;)

gworld, Jul 21, 2008 IP