1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel blows up bus full of Jews in Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Mikaël2, Jul 18, 2012.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are breaking obamanation heart, that picture is his favorite pin up right on top of his bed. ;)

gworld, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for giving me my laugh of the day!

First, even U.N. member states don't play by U.N. rules.

Second, if you want the Palestinians to have a long armed struggle with Israel, then you are being unrealistic and impractical. Think of the families, think of the children. There is no scenario where that ends well for the Palestinians. When you get older, you'll realize that.

Corwin, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  3. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    If Palestine was a full member, it doesn't mean that Israel would no longer occupy Palestine. Nothing would change on the ground. Joining the UN as full member is useless. It just means you have to follow more rules.

Palestinians dropped their arms and rejected violence some 20 years ago [except Hamas]. They have tried diplomacy. Israel is not willing to stop the occupation, nor does it want any of the 7 million refugees nor does it want to give back the Palestinian properties that were looted. Diplomacy has failed. Armed resistance is the only remaining solution. There was a time when Israel was occupying Gaza and the Sinai. It is the Egyptian and Palestinian resistance that prompted Israel to withdraw from these territories. So you are wrong in saying that armed resistance is useless.

Mikaël2, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  4. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mikael, you are wrong. There is absolutely no scenario where Palestine can militarily overpower Israel. And I'm not in favor of families and children dying to satisfy your youthful fanaticism - that's just fucking insane.

And you are very vague in your terminology. When you write "Israel is not willing to stop the occupation", are you referring to the West Bank?

Corwin, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  5. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there should be any suicide bombings, but it's not a bad idea to carry out assassinations, kidnappings and bombings of strategic locations. It's about making the illegal Jews live in hell.

The West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Mikaël2, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are fucking insane.

Corwin, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  7. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And some people -support- this fuc*ing moron in this forum is just fuc*ing unbelievably insane as well.

popotalk, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Some people bend over so far to support someone claiming to be a "victim" they lost their ability to simply tell right from wrong. They confuse acts of self defense for acts of murder, and confuse acts of murder as resistance. They seem to have fallen prey to propaganda of hate. Not surprising though, history has always been rife with useful idiots.

browntwn, Aug 23, 2012 IP
    BRUm likes this.
  9. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    All these resistance organisations are insane ? Or only if they are Palestinian/Arab/Moozlim ?

Pre–World War II

World War II

Post–World War II

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_movement

Mikaël2, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  10. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and of course...that wouldn't apply to your support of the Israeli occupiers now would it. You no doubt consider the French resistance in WWII as 'terrorists'. :rolleyes: How about Nelson Mandela...do you consider him to be a terrorist?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
    pladecalvo, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just so everyone is clear, Pladecalvo's comment above is in response to Browntwn's comment in reply to Popo's outrage at this statement:
    I know you don't claim to justify kidnappings and civilian bombings Pladecalvo, but when you compare Mikael's comment to Mendela and the French Resistence, I find it hard to call it anything but justification. You might note that neither Mikael's quoted comment,nor his post which started the thread uses the word Israelis, but rather the word Jews. I know Gomeza doesn't like the word "antisemitic", and while I agree it is over used, I have a hard time describing Mikael's comments any other way. Mikael defines the word rather than cheapens it.

Do you really think Nelson Mendella would have supported blowing up a bus full of elderly white South African tourists on vacation in some other country? If so, you need to read up a bit on Mendella's MK under his leadership.

Obamanation, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  12. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't support kidnappings of innocent. Hamas kidnapped the Jewish soldier Gilad Shalit and exchanged him for 1000 Palestinian prisoners. So don't tell me kidnappings are useless.

I also don't support bombing of civilians, just so you know. I don't see anything immoral in bombing e.g. illegal settlements, government buildings, military checkpoints etc.

Yes, I call the illegal settlers "Jews" .. because that's what they are. I'm calling a spade a spade.

Mikaël2, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  13. pladecalvo

pladecalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and you need to read Mandela's autobiography. The ANC was a terrorist organisation that committed atrocities whilst Mandela was at the helm. Mandela admits in his autobiography that the SA government offered to release him from prison on many occasions, provided he renounced violence. He always refused to do so because he saw armed resistance as a necessary part of the struggle. That's why he spent so long in prison...not because they wouldn't let him out but because he refused to give up armed resistance.

pladecalvo, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We interrupt this thread to insert a reality check:

Action shot of member of famed Taliban SEAL Team One who recently wrote tell-all book describing their tactic.
    Book is due on shelves by Ramadan. Working title is "WTF is All This Wet Stuff?"

Attached Files:

robjones, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    So many words without answering the question. Let me ask you again.

Do you really think Nelson Mendella would have supported blowing up a bus full of elderly white South African tourists on vacation in some other country?

Better still, why don't you educate me on Mandela's history where he ordered something similar. I'm entirely willing to allow for the idea that I may be misinformed on the subject. Be sure to cite your sources.

16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe

gworld, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am aware MK bombed civilian targets after Mandela was in jail. Setting aside the fact those bombings weren't done under Mandela, are you trying to say those bombings are the equivalent of blowing up a bus full of elderly white South African tourists in another country? Sorry pal. Try again.

18. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Warfare was never the same after the first and second world wars.. I think the world never recovered from the psychological destruction. Total war, an anomaly in mankind's history that changed perception, forever?

Bring back the days when civilians were off limits and soldiers would line up on either side of a field..

BRUm, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  19. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Please explain more. I am curious what you look at as an ideal battle. Can you point to a war or battle specifically because I would venture to guess that none are as neat and clean as you suggest?

There certainly may have been some "civilized" battles where the combatants fought, decided a winner and then moved on. But I would say the history of warfare has been brutal - often as brutal for the non-combatants as the actual fighters. Women and children taken as slaves by victors. Burning of whole towns and villages. Warfare has never been pretty picture.

Warfare now is pretty tame. If there is a WWIII it will be ugly and I think Einstein was right when he said: "I do not know with what kinds of weapons the Third World War will be fought, but the Fourth World War will be fought with sticks and stones."

browntwn, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  20. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was referring to the mid to late mediaeval period. The history of my country during that age saw kings and their armies standing across each other in formations, in a field. Even if only a brief period civilians weren't systematically and deliberately targeted as a strategy. Also during this period a victor would withdraw from a nation satisfied with victory and some land gain, rarely establishing a full occupation.

"total war" is only traced back as far as 18th and 19th centuries; a very modern concept.

BRUm, Aug 23, 2012 IP