1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ispmanage Web Interface (optiskin) Does Not Show Any Account Types Using Add Customer

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by mbarnes, Dec 14, 2006.

We're having an issue with the web interface. Seems that when were logged into the Optiskin ISPMANAGE interface everything is ok except...the dropdown list for the AccountType field does not populate with any of the existing types, only "Make Selection".

This causes the script to fail, because no valid account tyoes are selected. All of the other fields and drop down lists are functioning normally. We've tried reinstalling the software, removing and reinstalling msxml 4.0 and have reviewed all of the Optigold settings several times.

I've emailed Mike at Sparklogic and he indicated that it might be a space in one of the account types (preceeding?)...but we haven't changes anything recently that would point in that direction...

Does anyone have any ideas? I have about 700 new records that need to be entered and the person that is going to be doing the entry is offsite and would like to use the web interface. I want to leave a VPN in to Optigold as a last resort...

Thanks in advance.

mbarnes, Dec 14, 2006 IP
  2. mbarnes

mbarnes Peon

Best Answers:
    Figured this one out, seems that the setings in Maintenence >> Online Signup >> Account Types was corrupted (somehow). I simply unselected all of the Account Types that were in use...then reselected them.

Simple fix....strange that they just stopped though.

mbarnes, Dec 14, 2006 IP