1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

isp hack

Discussion in 'Security' started by Enuma, Oct 3, 2007.

some person has hacked into my pc as iam not able to work on with particular sites as they are not allowing me to accese those as i cant even use firefox as evebn that is blocked by some person as he is bot allowing me to go into this sites so let me know how should i be able to go through this sites thorugh any other browser or wat just let me know abt it.....

Enuma, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  2. Boulder

Boulder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well.. what type of connection do you have to the internet? I would clear all browser cookies and the cache and than try to reset your modem, unplug it for about 5-10 minutes and plug it back in.. might as well reboot your computer too after you unplug your modem and than re plug the modem and after those things, see if you can reach the sites.

Boulder

Boulder, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  3. nickstan

nickstan Peon

Best Answers:
    could it be you just accidentally block the browser via your firewall? Try ping, if that works your net is ok just your browser

nickstan, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  4. Art_Adams

Art_Adams Peon

Best Answers:
    Check to make sure that your assigned DNS is responding with the ping command. Ensure that you have not blocked outbound port 53 with a firewall. Scan your computer to make sure that you have not been hijacked with a DNS hijack, or host file hijack. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then go to google.com and type "DNS" read about what it does and why you need it. Ensure that you actually have connectivity to it.

Art_Adams, Oct 4, 2007 IP