1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ISO User Friendly Software for Tweaking Photos

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by exoticpublishing, Nov 25, 2005.

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well & will enjoy their Thanksgiving if they live in the States.

Ok, I have a customer who asked me for the following... "how I can edit my own digital photos (blurring my face, placing watermarks, sizing, text, etc.)" & I don't want to refer her to Photoshop b/c it's probably too complicated for her & definitely too expensive.

I don't know how much PSP is now, but I think that is an option right? Do you think she will be able to figure it out on her own?

Anything else that's really use friendly & maybe has an affiliate program?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Michelle

exoticpublishing, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  2. mhdoc

mhdoc Tauren

Best Answers:
    Picasa2, free from Google will do a lot. It won't do the watermarking or bluring of just portions of the picture but can handle all sorts of adjustments, resizing and croping.

mhdoc, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  3. tommie

tommie Guest

Best Answers:
    dont know about picasa, but photshop has a lot of tutorials, also for beginners etc.

tommie, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  4. exoticpublishing

exoticpublishing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh I need the blurring (professional looking) & the watermark feature, but thanks mhdoc.

I don't want anything expensive & I really do want an affiliate program & Adobe doesn't seem to offer that.

I guess they don't have to :)

Thanks Tommie

Michelle

exoticpublishing, Nov 25, 2005 IP
  5. mhdoc

mhdoc Tauren

Best Answers:
    You might also check www.xara.com and see if any of their products would do the job.

mhdoc, Nov 25, 2005 IP
    Seiya likes this.