1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islamization of Europe

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jeffreyw, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess the Catholic Crusade wasn't entirely bad after all.

Jeffreyw, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  2. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    1,700 Austrian peasants, farmers and soldiers defeated a 75,000 fierce Islamic Ottoman soldiers. Eventually saving Europe from Islam.

Jeffreyw, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Typical propaganda movies to influence the stupids in third world countries who are fighting their Muslim neighbors for the ownership of chickens. ;):)
    If you instead of wasting time posting stupid videos online try to start working then you can buy some chickens instead of being jealous of your neighbor for having more chickens. As a Christian you should know that being jealous is not a very Christian act. :rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  4. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    You have Christians to thank for what you're now. ;)

I admire your commitment for being an apologist for Islam.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    Jeffreyw, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Christianity is the same shit as Islam and your Muslim neighbors have also the same kind of stupid movies. If you promise to stop your hate posts and become friend with your Muslim neighbors, I will buy some chickens and send it to you so you won´t need to be jealous of them. ;):)

gworld, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  6. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    You don't need to say that, I'm already a friend of the Muslims, I consider them friends, but kind of hesitant to literally to say that because in Islam they teach hate towards the Christians.

They also allow lying in Koran. A follower may say I'm his friend, but deep inside it's the opposite.

7. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just as EVERY other religion (well, excepting perhaps Buddism) preaches hatred of other religions... and races... and sexes... I mean seriously, have you ACTUALLY read the Bible?

You know, good judeo-christian values like slavery, ritual human sacrifice, advocating theft, rape and genocide against "non-believers" -- seriously, check out Judges 23-10, Numbers 31-7, 2 Chronicles 15:12-13... or Deuteronomy in it's entirety. As I think I mentioned before you did ANYTHING Deuteronomy advocates as acceptable practice, you'd be a bigger monster than the bastard child of Adolph Hitler and Ed Gein.

Homo's? Woman of learning? (the actual meaning of Witch/Sorceress as used in the old testament) Woman not a virgin on wedding night? Striking a parental figure? Cursing your parents? Athiest/Agnostics? Other religions? "False prophets"? Working on the 7th day? Children being dicks? Refusing to strike down a 'real' prophet? Trying to stop the Ark from tipping over accidentally?

Bible says to strike them all down! If that's not hate-mongering I don't what is, and that's why any "Christian" who believes in the Bible needs a serious double helping of sierra tango foxtrot uniform when they call Islam a religion of hate... as the history of both religions prove with their wars of genocide, persecution of minorities in their own realms, or in general as our blessed St. George of the Church of Reason would say "Millions of dead mother ******".

Really, passages like this should tell you ALL you need to know about Judaism, and by extension Christianity.
    "Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." -- Ezekiel 9:5-7

Prejudice, bigotry, intolerance and hate -- Jesus must be so proud of what's been wrought in his name!

At this point I'd normally say "I cannot fathom how ANYONE is DUMB ENOUGH to proscribe to this malarkey", but I understand in concept at least why people do it; Religion is a salve for fear and a balm for ignorance. People too afraid to accept "we don't know" as a answer, or those lacking the knowledge to comprehend reality... Which of course is why the shepherds use it to herd the sheep. Doesn't necessarily make that shepherd a good guy. (though at least Christianity admits the sheep analogy)

Of course, the ritualistic indoctrination used by most religions to continue to promote ignorance, fear and hate is the truly evil part, as most everyone raised in it is completely blind to it -- it's all they know. Completely compromises the ability of the brainwashed masses to make rational decisions.

Pretty sad state of affairs over made up fairy tales.

"The oldest kind of emotion is fear. The oldest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." -- H.P. Lovecraft

.... and most people will believe all sorts of made up fairy tall bull rather than live in fear or accept the answer "we don't know".

deathshadow, Sep 14, 2013 IP
    Jeffreyw likes this.
  8. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Oh, another Islam apologist. I have an answer to that, but I'm sure you can find other answers on Google.

Even if the Catholic Christians violated the verse in the bible "Do not repay evil with evil", you and I still have to thank them for their efforts in the past in successfully thwarting Islam.

You would not become an atheist that you're now if not for the Catholics. I'm not Catholic by the way, I'm protestant which 30,000 of them were killed during the Crusade.

The Crusade was a response to the atrocities of jihadists all over Europe and neighboring Arab countries

9. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Islam apologists so quick defending Islam and Muslims, but dragging when it comes to violence by Muslims towards Christians.

10. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    As opposed to the atrocities committed against Jews, Islamics, Cathars, or anyone else who didn't conform to the Church? :D

Back when I was studying with Jesuits (long story short, I spent a few years walking the earth doing comparative studies) one of them explained it as "The Inquisitions were simply an internal manifestation of the Crusades. Greed and immorality sold to the populace as divine will by exploiting fear and ignorance of anyone who dared to be different." -- and that was a Jesuit saying that!

Though at least Christianity and Judaism PRETEND to be the good guys and wasn't founded on the sour grapes of an exiled madman, who started his religion with a war of genocide... Well, unless you consider the tale of Muhammad to simply be a bad retelling of the story of Abram... which it is...

11. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    Uhm... waittaminute... that doesn't even make sense. The protestant reformation is 16th century, at least 3 centuries after the 9th Crusade, and around two centuries after the Siege of Belgrade...

Or did you mean the Inquisitions? What a show... -- one of the largest motivating factors to set protestantism into being?

NOT that the Inquisitions ever ended, see "Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith"

Jeffreyw likes this.
  12. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Non-Catholic Christians later called Protestants has been existing even before and during the formation of the Catholic Church.

Jeffreyw, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You should have kept the discussion about how Muslims are bad because they have more chickens than you and that is not fair instead of speaking about things that you know nothing about.;):)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism

gworld, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you were not too busy being jealous about your Muslim neighbors having more chickens, you could have visited Sweden and Stockholm and see first hand what a garbage this article is. You just post articles from someone who has similar stupid hatred as you do. His name sounds European so while you hate Muslims because they have more chickens, he most likely hates Muslims because the love of his life was fu*ked by someone from the Middle East or Africa. He is probably a scared weakling who instead of fighting for the girl decided to hate all the "Muslims" because if it wasn´t for them, he could live happily ever after with the girl.
    I have lived in Sweden and I speak Swedish. Swedes like to plan everything in the smallest detail and instead of integrating the immigrants, they executed a plan to build ghettos about 30 years ago and now they are dealing with the consequences.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    gworld, Sep 16, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  15. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    In the US.

Jeffreyw, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  16. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Jeffreyw, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I support all causes where women decide to protest by going naked.;):) My only question is that why only ugly women participate in this kind of protest? I have been to Ukraine and it has some of the most beautiful women in the world. In Kiev, you can close your eye and throw a stone and you will hit a beautiful woman with a great body but the in the pictures, well you can see.

[​IMG]

I suppose it is like nude beaches where the only women you see nude are the women that you don´t want to see nude. :)

gworld, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  18. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't worry about religions. The World is living in information age. More and more people learn that religions are just a tool of governments to rule a society.

Religions give an individual harm rather than benefit. Because religions don't have any use for individuals. Being a Christan or Buddhist won't give you a car for free. Religions were designed as new political systems to rule societies. They were long time ago when there are little technology and scientific knowledge. Religions were best tool to rule people until 1700's. But the things changed after technological innovations. Most people don't live or shape their lives based on religious rules. Religion is a just a title for those people when asked. That's the meaning of a religion for majority of the people in the current information age.

In tough times, during economic crisis, religions may get more power. It's a temporary picture. I think religion will be last thing to talk about after 30 years. Most people will be non-religious and they will title themselves as non-religious when asked. They may still believe God or a creator in general. But more people will stay away from religions.

makeit easy, Oct 5, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  19. deathshadow

Best Answers:
    I compare that to strip clubs. Decades ago I worked third shift across the street from one as the muffin man (you think you know me) at dunkies. The girls would come in between 2AM and 3AM -- both the non-nude waitstaff and the strippers... I very quickly came to the conclusion there was no reason for me to ever go over there during business hours since generally speaking, I'd pay for the waitresses to take it off and the strippers to keep it on. It's like real hookers -- where you are stuck asking "You'd pay money for THAT?!? REALLY?!? What's wrong with you? Blind?" -- you know, where generally speaking you could score better than that for free by just hanging around the exit of a women's prison. (and it would probably be safer... but that's like saying a '84 Yugo GV is safer than a '72 Ford Pinto)

deathshadow, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're assuming that the number of non-religious people is increasing. That is a grave error . Look up the demographic data. The overall number of atheists is shrinking an that trend is accelerating. The number of Islamic followers is exploding , China can barely contain it's religious movements and the former atheistic Eastern block countries have reverted to Christianity.

Atheism is on the rise only in population sectors and nations that are committing nation wide demographic suicide. Atheism is flourishing between white North Americans a population group that at the current rate will be outnumbered in ~ 25 years and be completely exterminated in ~ 40 to 70 years. The situation in Europe and Australia is no different with fertility rates for Europeans being waaay below replacement rates. Already countries like Sweden are near the point of no return , in just two short decades Sweden can aptly be renamed the Islamic Republic of New Somalia add 2-3 more decades and you will see over 95% of the current and future atheist population be reduced to nothing but grave dust.

Studies have shown that religious people have a better mental health than non-religious people. Furthermore there are studies that show under REM that religious people can lower the level of pain they are experiencing. The harm you are talking about comes mostly from extremist sects and their fanatical supporters. I can't talk about how everyone views their religious code but some religious codes like the Christian one is pretty simple , 10 commandments and a one golden rule . Not a lot o harm in that - unless you're a nutjob in which case you don't need religion to be a burden and a danger to society.

Then religions did a horrible job because standing armies were always used to enforce the will of the rulers.

One has to be reminded that the ancient world possessed technologies that were not outmatched by the medieval world until the Renaissance. Also let us not forget that Renaissance would have been delayed by centuries if the fortress-monasteries wouldn't have keep and copied the tomes of ancient Rome and Greece.

The entire world has adopted more or less the ethics of the West , ethics that are almost verbatim Christian ethics.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 6, 2013 IP