1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islamists Amputate Limbs of 4 Somalis Accused of Theft

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by browntwn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think it right or wrong to amputate limbs as punishment for the crime of theft?

Crime, including theft, certainly is wrong but do you think it right or wrong to amputate limbs as punishment for the crime of theft?

stOx, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  2. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why in the world the modern day world should do business with such societies? Leave them alone, take no visitors from them and send nobody to their countries ....If they want to live by the jungle law let them live by it.

Truth777, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  3. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    Thus, Islam is the Best belief system.

It calls for Nobility and huminity and it stand firmly against those who attack it.

23. And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour.

24. And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was small."

25. Your Lord knows best what is in your inner-selves. If you are righteous, then, verily, He is Ever Most Forgiving to those who turn unto Him again and again in obedience, and in repentance.

26. And give to the kindred his due and to the poor and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift.

27. Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the devils, and the Devil is ever ungrateful to his Lord.

28. And if you (O Muhammad PBUH) turn away from them and you are awaiting a mercy from your Lord for which you hope, then, speak unto them a soft kind word (i.e. Allâh will give me and I shall give you).

29. And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift), so that you become blameworthy and in severe poverty.

30. Truly, your Lord enlarges the provision for whom He wills and straitens (for whom He wills). Verily, He is Ever All-Knower, All-Seer of His slaves.

31. And kill not your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Surely, the killing of them is a great sin.

32. And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a shamefull, and an evil way.

33. And do not kill anyone which Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed (intentionally with hostility and oppression and not by mistake), We have given his heir the authority [(to demand Qisâs, Law of Equality in punishment or to forgive, or to take Diya (blood money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer only). Verily, he is helped (by the Islâmic law).

34. And come not near to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age of full strength. And fulfil (every) covenant. Verily! the covenant, will be questioned about.

35. And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight. That is good (advantageous) and better in the end.

36. And follow not (O man i.e., say not, or do not or witness not, etc.) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those you will be questioned (by Allâh).

37. And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance. Verily, you can neither rend nor penetrate the earth, nor can you attain a stature like the mountains in height.

38. All the bad aspects of these (the above mentioned things) are hateful to your Lord.

39. This is (part) of Al-Hikmah (wisdom, good manners and high character, etc.) which your Lord has inspired to you (O Muhammad PBUH). And set not up with Allâh any other ilâh (god) lest you should be thrown into Hell, blameworthy and rejected.

The barbarity is to attack the religion of God, that is described in the above verses.

the police insall fear in the heart of criminals. I think.

non sense.

Thus, criminals should see no peace.

They will be blocked from the Peace.

Polite teen, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  4. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

..... Hatred is revealed by (the utterance of) their mouths, but that which their breasts hide is greater. We have made plain for you the revelations if ye will understand. (118)

5. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:

6. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I thought this was interesting...

I found this site, it is ran by apostates of Islam.

They accuse Muhammad of being a narcissist, a misogynist, a rapist, a pedophile, a lecher, a torturer, a mass murderer, a cult leader, an assassin, a terrorist, a mad man, and a looter.

If anyone can disprove their charges logically they will declare Islam to be the true religion, take down their website, and pay you $50,000!

Rebecca, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  7. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    33. And do not kill anyone which Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause. And whoever is killed (intentionally with hostility and oppression and not by mistake), We have given his heir the authority [(to demand Qisâs, Law of Equality in punishment or to forgive, or to take Diya (blood money)]. But let him not exceed limits in the matter of taking life (i.e he should not kill except the killer only). Verily, he is helped (by the Islâmic law).

Here we go, again a prove violence is embeded in Islam. "....And do not kill anyone which Allâh has forbidden, except for a just cause....."
    You and any other muslims can get their "just cause", it is just a matter of view point.

The True religion of God teaches "thou shall not kill." PERIOD, there is no talk about just and unjust cause.

It is in the 10 commandmends .... From which Mohammad broke at least two of them.

Your religion of Islam stands for "an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth." Primitive and a jungle law system.

It takes a strong man to love those who don't love him.

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
    1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
    2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
    3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
    4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
    5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
    6 “You shall not kill.
    7 “You shall not commit adultery.
    8 “You shall not steal.
    9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
    10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

Mohammad is personally responsible for the death of hundreds if not thousands of people. - A sure sign he is not a true prophet.
    There is overwhelming proof in the quran that he is not a true prophet. No doubt he said some nice things, but that does not make him a prophet, he broke the God's law too many times.
    A prophet of God should be a nice, beautiful example for others to follow. NON VIOLENT PERSON!

India has so many Paramahansas and non of them behaved or behave like Mohammad. The Talebans indeed behave like Mohammad since the only thing they study is the Quran and they practice what they know best.

BARBARITY AND BEAUTY ARE QUITE OPPOSITE.

Follow only what is nice and good from the quran, it has something of value no matter the bad things in it.

Good luck.

Truth777, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  8. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    You can bring their claims into discussion and go you after that and have $50,000.;)

9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    What in the hell are you smoking boy?:confused:

Mia, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Not interested in debating them Polite Teen, BUT if you scroll down same page I linked to, you will see:

Charges against Muhammad: being a narcissist, a misogynist, a rapist, a pedophile, a lecher, a torturer, a mass murderer, a cult leader, an assassin, a terrorist, a mad man, and a looter.

Polite Teen, if you believe any of these charges are false but do not feel comfortable debating them yourself, find a reputable Islamic scholar to do it for you.

Rebecca, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  11. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... You learn new things everyday... :) Thanks for the post Rebecca...

gauharjk, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  12. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You're welcome gauharjk, I'm glad you liked it.

Rebecca, Jul 10, 2009 IP