1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam & The Decadent West

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ly2, Oct 22, 2007.

1. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

Dude, I very rarely make personal attacks for no reason. Usually when I do, it's in a back and fourth with AGS. Otherwise, they have said something to me to warrant a personal attack in reply to theirs.

ly2, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm STILL waiting for an explantion of why corporal punishment (right or wrong) is 'terrorist'?

GTech seems to be deflection attention away from this by arguing the rights and wrongs of the situation. - I think we're all agreed that it's wrong. But terrorist?

I think it's just another excuse for ol'e GTech to act all outraged and tell us all that Muslims are all suicide bombers.

MattUK, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is saying it is "terrorist" to behead the girl who got raped or someone for just being homosexual.

Do you think that the UK and US should make those crimes that are listed for corporal punishment? That way we would be fair.

debunked, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just because some one ignorant enough to call something "terrorism"; it doesn't make it terrorism, does it? :rolleyes:
    If you call a horse, a car; does this make the horse a car? :rolleyes:
    Terrorism is terrorism and death penalty is death penalty, I am against all the executions and death penalties, how about you? :)

gworld, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  5. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yet your religious bigotry fairly makes up for it. :rolleyes:

cormac, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  6. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am just wondering why I received no replies of any sort to my comment:

Explain why so many of the muslim dudes leave their countries to go to places like USA, Canada, Australia, etc..I mean the non muslim countries. At the same time I don't see that many non-muslims especially from Australia, USA, CAnada (the West) flocking to these countries where the main population follows the religion of peace :confused:

proteindude, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'm flattered that you are waiting on me, especially after I showed how dishonest your assumptions were.

While you are waiting, make yourself useful and shine my shoes ;)

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The poor people move from those countries to west because of the economy and not the religion and if you think people don't move from western countries to Muslim countries then you haven't been to Saudi Arabia or Dubai. Dubai is the new Monte Carlo.:rolleyes:

Most people are concerned about economy and where is best for them and only few morons think and are consumed by religions or the evils of anal sex.:rolleyes:

gworld, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  9. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In that case why don't they migrate to Dubai or Saudi Arabia? They would be together with their muslim brothers. Why is the West so much more attractive to the followers of the religion of peace?

And who turned Dubai into what it is today? Just the other day I met this dude whose company (Australian based) had to do the water features for some dude in Dubai because the dudes in Dubai errr...they didn't know how. If I am not wrong there are no top universities in Dubai and if it wasn't for oil Dubai would still be a dump.

proteindude, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  10. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    proteindude, you seriously got something against me being here(Canada)!

Why did you or your shall I say your grandfathers come to America? Now, if a new wave of people is coming, why are you jumping up/down? Relax.

M5love, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really never thought too much about Islam until the Jihadi’s attacked New York.

bogart, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

It is mostly the poor people who migrate to the west and it is not because of religion. The simple proof of it, is the fact that they don't immigrate to your part of the world in East Europe when the situation is as bad as their own countries. Why do you and other eastern Europeans want to immigrate to western Europe, USA or Canada? For the same reason. :)

gworld, Oct 25, 2007 IP