1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam: Manipulated Outrage and Misplaced Fury

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by browntwn, Sep 14, 2012.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It seems you are never going to answer the question if you are going to give back the money that you stole from the members here which only means you are not. It is not surprising since as a Romanian it is expected that you should be a thief. :D

gworld, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  2. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    too early for Cartoons again!
    maybe it help Muslims to become less sensitive if such Cartoons and clips publish more frequently!

you should now that it isn't Just about prophet Mohammad, if you make fun with Shiite Imams then will be in danger.

a singer who told some funny words in his song about on of Imam got fatwa to death.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahin_Najafi
    http://tribune.com.pk/story/376658/cleric-calls-for-death-sentence-against-apostate-iranian-rapper/

or anther person who told something funny about this Imam had nearly same problem and even his father arrested is jail now.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Campaign_to_Remind_Shiites_about_Imam_Naghi

http://www.webcitation.org/6AHpHiLV2

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    babak44, Sep 19, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now that sounds about right .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can change my posts as much as you want but the simple truth is that no members have said that I am a thief but members here have posted that you are a thief and there is a proof for those statements in your transaction on this forum. ;)

gworld, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    You are a thief and a troll . Happy ? ;)

6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Romanian thief opinion doesn´t count. :D
    It is funny that you still haven´t learned your lesson after Austrians deporting you from EU and having to live in your shit hole country that crimes doesn´t pay when someone is as stupid as you are, and still continue to be a thief.

gworld, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more. Desensitization is a process that involves massive exposure.

Wow. What a perfect example of why rule by a Priest can always turn into a brutal dictatorship.

You have probably heard of Hamza Kashgari. This young reporter for a Saudi paper made three tweets about an imagined meeting with Mohammad. The tweets said:

• On your birthday, I shall not bow to you. I shall not kiss your hand. Rather, I shall shake it as equals do, and smile at you as you smile at me. I shall speak to you as a friend, no more.
    • On your birthday, I find you wherever I turn. I will say that I have loved aspects of you, hated others, and could not understand many more.
    • On your birthday, I will say that I have loved the rebel in you, that you've always been a source of inspiration to me, and that I do not like the halos of divinity around you. I shall not pray for you.

In response to those tweets, the Saudi King (the guy Obama bowed to), ordered his extradition without due process from Malaysia. Malaysia obliged. He now awaits a trial in Saudi Arabia where he will be charged with either Blasphemy or worse, Apostasy, of which the Saudi Clerics have already declared him guilty prior to trial. I'm sure if the Saudi government doesn't kill him, some fundamentalist will.

I don't know how there can be Democracy in Egypt or anywhere else in when an unruly mob will carry out death sentences at will for any speech they disagree with. What I find even more frightening are the voices, mostly on the left, in this country that want to oblige the enemies of freedom and free speech by classifying everything that someone finds insulting as "hate speech". Our current regime and much of our press spent much of the last two weeks demonizing and harassing the film maker, including an active criminal investigation to find out if there is some way this film might violate the law. On other forums, there were "liberal" voices openly calling for the man to be deported to the hands of Al Queda, as if that would teach him a lesson for being so insensitive.

Obamanation, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    @Julian Caine - Don't worry about me , worry about yourself . At your age you might fall down and break your hip ;)

9. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    didn't know that but glad to see it, thanks. yeah all the people in such countries have to care of what they say in public. amazingly he tweeted some light criticisms and as I see even they couldn't tolerate that!

yeah Obama bowed to that beast and then call himself leader of free world! Obama shows himself as a Democrat who support free speech in the world but when Iranian severely punished for protesting in streets, he was thinking of start relation with our regime!

I think democracy need time. just half of Egyptian voted to Morsi, and guess it will diminish in future. in compare more than 60 percent of American voted to Obama! lol
    I think Egyptian will survive because they haven't oil but should care of Libya. so far Libyan government acted good but anyway because of oil situation can change.

babak44, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am not worried about you, I am concerned about those who are you going to steal from.:D

gworld, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So you admit being Julian Caine , my oh my , only yesterday you were passively denning it . I wonder what personalty you'll assume tomorrow ? Yesterday you were homeless , today you're your old self , so tomorrow ..... Queen of Spain ?

12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Who even I am, I am not a Romanian thief; that is you.;)

gworld, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  13. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Oh poor little Julian , down to only one insult . You used to be more creative . What's wrong ? Old age giving you brain damage ? A bit of Alzheimer maybe ? ;)

ApocalypseXL, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am confused by the fact that you think calling someone a Romanian is not enough of insult, what else do I need to say? :confused::D

gworld, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  15. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I saw on our news that a German Magazine named Titanic will show some new Cartoons next week.

babak44, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  16. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    well,.. I recently read this,..

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
    by Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

that why people of US and jewish too scare about it... coz old people already knew what is the best
    for clearly, you can check on here at wikipedia
    :D

robyries, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  17. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you cite wiki? The word Islam, nor that quote, appear on the wiki page you linked.

browntwn, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  18. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah right, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran will be good instances for them to learn what will happen to countries who embraces Islam ruling!

babak44, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  19. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    just let you know, who make this quote and what he has learning instead of his own religion..

robyries, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  20. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    browntwn, Sep 27, 2012 IP