1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam: Manipulated Outrage and Misplaced Fury

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by browntwn, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, I haven't actually. I turned off the news when I turned off DP. I know enough to know it's ALL so un-fecking-believable and I needed some time away from the BS. Wore myself out on it I think.

I'm not a supporter of nuclear weapons for any country though how do we know it's for weapons instead of for power sources as they claim?

I agree, given the news you cited, Israel will attack, and that might even be needed but I can't then be offended by what Iran does to retaliate either. It's not like anybody being attacked doesn't have the right to fight back if they can. If 'we' attack then we get what we deserve, surely.

I was thinking more along the lines of those they say infiltrated an otherwise peaceful protest against the movie. How do we know that wasn't ASIO? Not that I believe it was, but it's surely possible isn't it?

Whilst I have fallen into the 'taking them at their word' trap I still like to go through the possibilities, I mean after all there is a lot at stake here and truth is often stranger than fiction.

Bushranger, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have that backwards.

If a Muslim woman has sex with a non-Muslim man, the MUSLIM WOMAN is executed.

That's smart. Don't bomb Iran now, bomb them later when the reactor is almost ready, so all that money spent does down the toilet. Smart.

Do you think a country under threat of attack has the right to defend itself? If Iran has made it clear and obvious they intend to use a nuke against Israel, then Israel has the right to bomb the shit out of Iran.

Doesn't gworld ever get tired of being WRONG?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    Corwin, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for showing you are a complete moron. You are saying that a country that "feels" it might be attacked has the right to attack another country but the country that is attacked, doesn´t have the right to retaliate. With such geniuses as you, no wonder your country is going down the toilet.:rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  4. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    me too.

thanks Rebecca. we are OK now, nice to see you too.

babak44, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  5. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Frankly, in the event of a bombing of Iranian nuclear facilities the Israeli's expect to be attacked and suffer consequences

Hezbollah has thousands of rockets and will undoubtedly launch them. Israel will strike back, with far more serious and powerful bombardments. It would be a surprise if Hamas didn't try and join in the attacks. Hamas will probably be brutalized in retaliation and those living around Hezbollah towns will face incredible bombardments. These are the real consequences.

It would be a surprise if Iran didn't launch attacks on US bases and will face consequences, I would hope.

There is nothing funny about this situation. Regardless, a nation governed by radical islamists who glorify death will probably have a lot to glorify.

earlpearl, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The situation you're describing assumes that Hezbollah has time to react and man their rockets . A brutal preemptive strike would send them sky high and save thousands of lives and billions in property .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't pretty. That said, it is probably a lot prettier than the alternative of Iran getting nukes.

Obamanation, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    At least he has a country , you don't .

9. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if that woman was married (to a Muslim guy) then stonning to death but if she was single has to suffer 80 lashes (whips) if it wasn't rape case. a Muslim man can marry a Christian, Jew or Zoroastrian woman as I know and also no problem to have sex women with other religion but not as his wife.

right now Bushehr reactor is working, so no hesitate!

Obamanation, unfortunately our atomic sites aren't much far from cites, lucky Crowin! :)

babak44, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Canada is one of the most respected countries in the world, on the other hand, I don´t call the hookerville that you come from a country. At best, it is a low class whore house that is filled with thieves, drug dealers, beggars as clients.

beggarlady.jpg

WELCOME TO ROMANIA

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  11. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    gworld it's so strange that I'm agree with you this time! lol Hi

babak44, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So why did you ran away from it ?

13. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    radical Islamist!! our government!!! all of their friends are Communists then you call them Islamist. all of our governments are bunch of deeply corrupted. most of them have some cases in court right now.

babak44, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  14. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure the new bunker busters have a very limited blast radius. Surgical strikes are more surgical than ever.

That said, I'm sure it won't be long before Ahmadinejad starts putting his uranium enrichment facilities under school playgrounds.

Obamanation, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I didn´t run away from Canada, I was tired of the rain in Vancouver and I like the sun in the South of Spain. It might be difficult for you to grasp but when you are a successful, law abiding person then you have the opportunity to live anywhere you like but this is a difficult concept to understand for someone like you who has been deported from EU countries and now has to stay with the rest of losers in Romania. :D

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    These people know as much about your country as I know about Chemistry which is almost nothing. They don´t understand that religion is just a mean to control people and show them who is in charge.

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So you like your country so much that you've decided to permanently emigrate from it . Yep sounds like you're a real patriot .... unless it's raining .

18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. I still have my place in Vancouver and I also have a house in LA.This is how successful, law abiding people live unlike the former chop shop operators who get deported and need to in a shit hole called Romania. ;)
    Maybe if Indians are right and we will be born again, you will get a chance to experience this on your next life.

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So you're successful huh ? Your uterly failed in the web industry , you could never get any traffic and you blame it all on DMOZ . Yep that sounds like the definition of success :rolleyes:

20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL again. You never get tired of showing what a fool you are, do you? I was editor in DMOZ as a hobby and I didn´t like the corruption which was there and I decided to fight it. My real work after air force was in manufacturing and industrial trade. DMOZ was a slightly better version of Romania with all the crooks involved, you would have felt right at home. ;)

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP