1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam: Manipulated Outrage and Misplaced Fury

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by browntwn, Sep 14, 2012.

1. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Browntown: I have no love for the Islamic world. Within its midst in the mideast and north and central africa it is a brutish vicious combination of miserable regimes and religious sects that border on beastiality.

Primarily moslims kill their own. Roughly 10 million muslims have killed muslims since Israel was formed. Moreover muslims have zero sanctity for their own religion. The different sects view religious pilgrimages by one sect as an opportunity to blow that sect to kingdom come. Most recently sunies slaughted shiites on a religious pilgrimage That kind of thing has been going on continuously over time.

They blow up mosques. Basically they kill their own at an amazing clip. Currently they are having a field day killing one another in Syria.

With their amazing desecration of their own religion though this mindless world of the mideast, north africa and afghanistan, etc. find it in their power to rouse the minions and attack westerners for cartoons, movies etc.

Its a disgraceful part of the world.

I found the article interesting. I counted those 57 islamic nations having about the 20% of the world's population but 10% of world GDP. No matter. They underproduce at prodigious rates. The middle east is blessed with the world's oil...but beyond that gift they are worthless people.

Also there is no outcry backed by the religions or regimes for economic development. None. so the population stays poor, and manipulated.

Regardless, in the 60 years since Israel arose and Islamic hatred found a scapegoat directed at Israelis and Westerners, let alone the US....there have been no effective changes. No American administration has found a way to change the nature of Islam let alone the UN, other western nations, Russia or China. Its simply a miserable part of the world dominated by crappy regimes and hate dominated religious sects.

I doubt that there will be an outcry within these nations for economic development, as the author suggested. The regimes and the religious leaders will suppress that.

We in the civilized world can try lots of different things. To date nothing has worked. I'm sure ultimately the US or the US and Israel or the US and other nations will bomb the crap out of Iran's nuclear facilities.

Who knows what the consequences will be. Israel which is directly in the line of fire expects violence, rocket attacks some warfare for a month give or take some time, 500 deaths more or less. Its a somber reality.

Afterall our attack on Iraq ended up with over 4,000 dead Americans, over 30,000 wounded, and about $1 trillion in expenditures.

And what remains is a shitty regime, somewhat allied with Iraq. Not exactly a good outcome.

I suppose I'd blow that part of the world up if I could, save the oil and blow up most of the people. That is harsh...but what else is the civilized world to do?

Look I know civilized muslims. Most of the one's with a brain, a heart, and a desire to respect life leave the middle east if they can.

Meanwhile the claims about American softness by political hacks are stupid and untrue.

earlpearl, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny you mention that. I have a friend who worked in Egypt. He told me the only words you need to know are Ghadan, meaning tomorrow, and Insha'Allah, meaning god willing.

These two phrases are the standard response to requests from employer to employee or contractor to contracted. Specifically the words Insha'Allah are used in such a way so as to take all responsibility of completing the task at hand from the person assigned the task. If the task gets done, it is because it is the will of Allah. If it doesn't, same story.

Contracts are rarely honored, and work is never performed on time, if at all. A society without personal responsibility.

I have to agree with this statement. The PLO after years of terror activities, got a little more mellow and sedate as Arafat aged. When it looked like they would settle for peace, Hamas swept in and reset the clock with the support of the people.

In the past, things that didn't end badly, didn't end. People talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but we killed more people in firebombing runs over civilian targets in Japan than both nuclear bombs combined. We burned Dresden to the ground with most living souls therein. We rounded up the Japanese in this country and put them in camps. When the war was over, it was over. The will to fight was pretty much gone and civilian populations had had enough.

The whole concept of asymmetrical warfare seems strange to me. On the one hand, I cant see us ever justifying doing what you are talking about, simply because we remain the world's sole super power. It would be abusive. On the other, without doing that, its hard to picture exactly how it ends. Do we build a fence around it and call it the worlds largest prison? Do we piss around like we have been until a nuke goes off in London, Paris, or Tel Aviv, at which point we would likely be able to justify just about any course of action?

You look at all the crap going on right now, and it seems pretty clear something big is going to happen soon.

Obamanation, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree. The Muslim governments need a scapegoat, and blaming Israel and the U.S. serves their purpose.

But having said that, is there room for democracy amongst Muslim nations? I gotta ask - does anyone think these people can govern themselves?

I'm guessing those riots are put down quickly, suddenly, and decisively.

As I'd written, I've done business with Muslims before, and I saw the same thing. It comes down to the fact that Islam does not have a central rule that says Do Not Lie - and, so, they do.

Corwin, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The day after the riots the Muslims from the radical group Hizb ut-Tahrir had a conference - look at the name of it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-...taji-mustafa-hits-back-at-tony-abbott/4266624

Bushranger, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Briefly looking at Hizb ut-Tahrir's draft constitution for its unified Islamic state, I picked out a few things they want to achieve.

Souce: Wikipedia

Rebecca, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  6. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    guess Zimbabwe condition going to be our circumstances.

yeah unfortunately different sects are killing each other in middle east. it has long long history here, Shiite Sunni fight. but as I see you don't look annoyed of such killing!
    your point of view isn't completely right about middle eastern I think. yeah religious sects are active in the region and have some religious leaders in power but not all the people have same opinion. many middle eastern think that western countries are gonna be out of morality. can tell all the Italian think same as Berlusconi or American are Mormon like Romney or populist like Obama? look at morality of French presidents, king of Spain, scandals in English Royal family.
    what should Middle Easter think about the west? people mostly love to see things as they like unfortunately.

babak44, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  7. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah Rebbeca these are Shariah laws.
    if non Muslim man has sex with a Muslim woman will encounter dead penalty.

babak44, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Obviously, I strongly disagree with Sharia law. Anyway, it's nice seeing you again Babak. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Rebecca, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why some Americans or Europeans all of a sudden so concerned about Shariah laws? Do you really think Muslims who are about 1% of the American population (and not all of them are radical Muslims) can take over US government and FBI, CIA, Local Poice, National Guard,.... won´t do anything? There are some groups who make profit out of hate mongering. There are some companies that want to take over the oil reserves of Iran like they have done with Iraq and Libya while American taxpayers pay for the cost of the war. There are some morons who believe anything because they love to hate something even if it is not to their benefit. What is happening in your country is wrong but if you think these people with their "concern" about Sharia laws are your friend then you are sadly mistaken. They have seen how people and children die in Iraq without feeling any emotion and they can as well see you and your family die either by bombs or hunger or lack of medicine without blinking an eye.
    You can read about their strategy to expand hate among the population to make it easier for their government to kill people like you around the world here:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2559112

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    gworld, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @Gworld

If you read the last few posts, you will understand why I brought up Sharia law. It was in reply to Bushranger's post. It was specifically regarding the speaker that went to Australia, "British Muslim leader Taji Mustafa." He has a group "Hizb ut-Tahrir" and the quotes were from their draft constitution, which is basically Sharia law.

Rebecca, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Was there an election in UK that chose this guy as the "British Muslim leader"?? Christians, Jews, Hindus have their crazies and Muslims have their crazies, so what? Have you been to the UK? The first generation Muslim immigrants just go the Mosque for prayer and generally afraid of their own shadows and want to work to survive while second generation wants to drink, have sex and do whatever is needed to buy a pimped out car. You can sit at home and make a draft constitution for USA and go around telling people that you want your constitution for USA, what do think your chance of success is? :rolleyes:
    According to UK government, they have about 8000 members (probably exaggerated), compare this number to the neo-nazi group like BNP (British National Party) and you tell me which one is a greater treat?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  12. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That's not an honest comparison. Sharia law is the religious law of Islam. It's based on the teachings of Mo and ideas in the Qur'an. It can't be compared to some obscure person with no support sitting in their basement writing a new constitution for the United States.

As far as your reference to the UK,

Rebecca, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  13. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    some actress on the film get fooled by director, which mean they not agree with the movie instead...

robyries, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a better comparison, what is the chance of one of the right-wing Christian groups that your friends support and quote to take over the USA and start putting the gays in prison and remove the science from school and tell everybody that they have to believe the world is only 6000 years old?
    As a reference to UK, you quote one of the BS websites that gives no mention of how the poll was conducted, where was conducted, what was the base for selective group, how many were is the poll,.... If you go to the a mosque and put a loaded question like do you support Islamic laws to 3 people, you can most likely get 100% support but if you go a whore house or a club and ask 3 Pakistani "Muslims" that are drunk, if they agree with Sharia law then you get 100% opposition.
    Why are Americans so scared and always looking for a boogeyman under the bed? Let´s look at history of USA after WWII, the Russians are out to get you, Communists are out to get you, People from Mars are out to get you, Jews and blacks are out to get you, the Chinese are out to get you, Muslims are out to get you. Is there anyone who is not out to get you?:rolleyes:
    It seems the best thing for the USA will be that the government force the population to take anti-paranoia medicine. :D

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  15. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm amazed these 'western leaders' are so clever. Who would believe any country would retaliate to an attack?

Maybe there is more to the rising threat of Islam than we're being led to believe? What a feckin tricky world we live in.

If this was a plan, and i'm not saying it is, but;

1. create a movie to incite hatred.
    2. wait for westerners (like me) to holler like a stuck pig.
    3. get no flak for attacking an Islamic enemy.

nah, surely no one is that clever, or are they?

Bushranger, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Haven´t you seen in the news that in the USA, they are trying to get money out of the government to build a missile defense against the the rockets that Iran will have in a next few years? Who knew that the USA east coast has no defense against nuclear Russian, Chinese,.. rockets and they were only waiting for Iran to possibly have it in the next few years in order to build one? :rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You are misunderstanding the nature of an attack. Check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard

A few years back, Syria got it in its head to become a nuclear power. Can you imagine nuclear weapons floating around Syria right now? Israel flew in, bombed the crap out of their reactor, they cleaned up the mess, end of story.

Iran has been warned by the UN and every nation in the west not to pursue nuclear weapons, yet their leaders continue at a terrible cost to their economy. At some point, Israel will fly in and it will bomb those reactors. It is not an if. It is also not a bombing run of civilian populations.

That summarizes nicely how people like GWorld think. It covers nicely how people like Mikael would like you to think, as he posts maps covering the planet with the star and the crescent. If you think all those inbred idiots kicking ass on your cops are somehow indirectly on the western payroll,, i think you've given us way too much credit. At some point, you should take them at their word.

Obamanation, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Who has made the tiny nation of Israel, the deputy Sheriff of the world? If Israel attacks Iran, do you think that a country under attack from a foreign country has the right to retaliate or not? If you don´t think that they have the right to retaliate then why USA retaliated against Japan after Pearl Harbour?

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Syria signed the non-proliferation treaty. So did Iran. There are consequences for violating this treaty.

Obamanation, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no proof that they have violated the treaty and even IF we believe your argument that they have done it, show me where in that treaty Israel is authorized to act as world´s enforcer and attack any country and removed the nations right to retaliate against such attack. To help you with this, here is the link to the treaty in USA´s state department website.

http://www.state.gov/www/global/arms/treaties/npt1.html

gworld, Sep 18, 2012 IP