1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islam and female genital mutiliation

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by CMike111, Oct 30, 2009.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    we have showers in the west, its all good.

would you let a grown man suck your childs penis obamanation? yes or no?

stOx, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably the same reason Jews cut/suck dick?

You missed this, so for the third time:

-- What do you think about the practice of mezizah, where the mohel mutilates a childs penis and then sucks it?

I understand this thread is about Islam and you may not want to divert the thread but if I made a new thread about Jewish mutilation would you answer in there the question I put above?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
    Toopac, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  3. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no mutilation. Are you aware that just about all males in the US are circumcised due to health reasons?

CMike111, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like i said, I'm sure you, even if you do pretend not to, understand the difference between a medical procedure, regardless how misguided, and the mutilation of genitals because it's what people think an invisible man in the sky wants. To compare the two is as ridiculous as comparing the amputation of a child's arm because of meningitis to the act of chopping off an arm because you had a dream in which Mr T told you to do it.

stOx, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  5. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Deleted wrong post.

Toopac, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  6. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Hrmm, I see this is going to be a thread hi-jack because I disagree strongly, I don't want to hijack your thread (and you'll use that diversion) - so I'll start a new thread for this to be discussed in.

You flat out deny the existence of this practice when there is the clearest of evidence, you also try to change the subject:

And constantly ask me and St0x as to what we think to Islamic mutilation as if we are Islamists and we are trying to make the Jews look bad by stating fact -because we are Muslim.

It doesn't matter what religion does it, it's sick.

Judaism and Genital Mutilation:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1555346

Toopac, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  7. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    The difference is that there is a religious ceremony.

Other than that it's the same thing.

CMike111, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  8. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    If your god was smart he would have saved you all the trouble and pain and would have made you all without foreskins, I'm sure.

Toopac, Nov 1, 2009 IP
    megamoose likes this.
  9. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wmghori, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  10. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to know why jewish circumcision is done and how it's done it's spelled out in Genesis.

It's not a secret

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8212

9. And God said to Abraham, "And you shall keep My covenant, you and your seed after you throughout their generations. ט. וַיֹּאמֶר אֱ־לֹהִים אֶל אַבְרָהָם וְאַתָּה אֶת בְּרִיתִי תִשְׁמֹר אַתָּה וְזַרְעֲךָ אַחֲרֶיךָ לְדֹרֹתָם:

10. This is My covenant, which you shall observe between Me and between you and between your seed after you, that every male among you be circumcised. י. זֹאת בְּרִיתִי אֲשֶׁר תִּשְׁמְרוּ בֵּינִי וּבֵינֵיכֶם וּבֵין זַרְעֲךָ אַחֲרֶיךָ הִמּוֹל לָכֶם כָּל זָכָר:

11. And you shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be as the sign of a covenant between Me and between you. יא. וּנְמַלְתֶּם אֵת בְּשַׂר עָרְלַתְכֶם וְהָיָה לְאוֹת בְּרִית בֵּינִי וּבֵינֵיכֶם:

12. And at the age of eight days, every male shall be circumcised to you throughout your generations, one that is born in the house, or one that is purchased with money, from any foreigner, who is not of your seed. יב. וּבֶן שְׁמֹנַת יָמִים יִמּוֹל לָכֶם כָּל זָכָר לְדֹרֹתֵיכֶם יְלִיד בָּיִת וּמִקְנַת כֶּסֶף מִכֹּל בֶּן נֵכָר אֲשֶׁר לֹא מִזַּרְעֲךָ הוּא:

13. Those born in the house and those purchased for money shall be circumcised, and My covenant shall be in your flesh as an everlasting covenant. יג. הִמּוֹל יִמּוֹל יְלִיד בֵּיתְךָ וּמִקְנַת כַּסְפֶּךָ וְהָיְתָה בְרִיתִי בִּבְשַׂרְכֶם לִבְרִית עוֹלָם:

14. And an uncircumcised male, who will not circumcise the flesh of his foreskin-that soul will be cut off from its people; he has broken My covenant." יד. וְעָרֵל זָכָר אֲשֶׁר לֹא יִמּוֹל אֶת בְּשַׂר עָרְלָתוֹ וְנִכְרְתָה הַנֶּפֶשׁ הַהִוא מֵעַמֶּיהָ אֶת בְּרִיתִי הֵפַר:

Now what does this have to do with maiming women so they don't have sexual desire, which is a vicious act?

CMike111, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We know why they do it, it's because they are told to in an old book. nobody said the old testaments instructions to mutilate a childs penis has anything to do with female circumcision in islam. The point being made is that while the mutilation of female genitals is an abhorrent act the act of mutilating male genitals is equally abhorrent for the same reasons.

It's only you, apparently, who thinks genital mutilation for religious reasons is greater or lesser of a disgusting act based on which of the two genders are being mutilated.

we have repeatedly told you what we think of female genital mutilation. We are unreservedly opposed to it and think it's an utter travesty that it should happen. Now, what do you think about mutilating a childs penis for religious reasons and then having a grown man suck it?

stOx, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  12. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    CMike111, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    It might be gender, or it could just be because he is Jewish and he simply has a problem with which religion calls for it.

Toopac, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are right toopac. Especially concidering that his attemps at justifying it involved showing us where in an old book they are told to do it.

stOx, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  15. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's really pretty simple.

Jewish men get a circumcision involving the foreskin. Just about all american males do. That doesn't have anything to do with their sexual desire or mutilitate them.

Islamic women get circumcised for the purpose of taking away their sexual desire. That is really sick.

Watch the video of the Islamic women talking about it.

CMike111, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  16. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is sick mike, it's disgusting. But then, so is mutilating a boys penis because you think it's what the magic man in the sky wants.

stOx, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    We know know what they do, why they do it, we are discussing that matter in case you forgot?

Huh?

You mean pleasure? not desire?

And why do Jews do it? inflict pain? because of a book or medical reasons?

I also watched the Jewish baby screaming and crying. That's just as sick.

And which mutilation is more widely carried out? The Jewish mutilation seems to me like an accepted mutilation by most Jewish peoples, female mutilation in Islam seems to be from the hardliners?

Toopac, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Male circumcision is a tradition that has come from Judaism to Islam like many other things since while Islam and Judaism has many common ground, they both differ from Christianity.

On the other hand femal circumcision is neither Judaism or Islamic and pre dates both religion and has it's roots in Africa. That is the reason it is practiced mostly in Africa and not in the rest of Muslim world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting#Cultural_and_religious_aspects

Look at the list of countries in the same page and you will see that it is almost exclusive to African countries.

gworld, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  19. pepperfield

pepperfield Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true, it is mainly African countries that practice it.

pepperfield, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  20. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One more thread relating "Lets bash Islam again, its spreading fast"...!!

Don't go for the Jews, its Lets Bash Islam thread ..!!

Ohh, again some body is going to the Jewish side, don;t go as its Lets Bash Islam Thread ... !!!

Yeah, thanks for explaining this again ..!! :cool:

Come on to bash the Islam now, why are you people not listening to him?

Islam .... !!

Holy You tube is trying its best to Bash Islam ... Isn;t it ??

Yeah, sexual desire is really much important than any health related diseases, that what some biblical terms explains, every thing to biblical followers are related to women and sex only ...!!

I was doing nothing but to quote most of the replies from honourable DP member(s), and every one having a sense can easily judge who wants to learn and who wants to do mockery with his/her own God...!!

Please don't consider this the TOS violation as I am just trying to clear the picture to our visitors..!! I know when somebody points out to such points (not person), he/she normally get banned in these forums..!!

Postingpays, Nov 7, 2009 IP