1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Yes Advertising is clicksor?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nirma1230, Jul 29, 2015.

i am going with Yes Advertising From now, i registered and they approve my account, now i dont know how much they pay for per 1000 impressions Indian Traffic, but i read that it is Clicksor Brand, and Clicksor are doing click fraud, my question is is That is a brand of clicksor?
    and any body have experience with Yesadvertising? plz share your daily impression income image and payment proof.

nirma1230, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  2. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Me too wanna join Yesadvertising. But no idea about its sincerity & payment rate.

Off topic: Do you also publishing Google Adsense or other ads on your site (along with Yesadvertising)?

atsad, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  3. YesAdvertising_YA

YesAdvertising_YA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi nirma1230, thanks for your interest!
    YesAdvertising is NOT a Clicksor brand. For your question regarding to publisher earning, here is a screenshot of one of our publisher earning.
    [​IMG]
    Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

YesAdvertising_YA, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  4. serviceman22

serviceman22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are not a clicksor brand then why are you all owned by the same company. Look at the "yesup solutions" in the upper right corner here. http://member.yesadvertising.com/member/auth/login Registration info my not be the same but your contact info in whois is for both domains. You are in deed affiliated somehow. Those cpm's look great. If you can explain to me why you have the same whois contact email and still stay firm in that you are not affiliated I would love to give you guys ago.

serviceman22, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  5. serviceman22

Best Answers:
    I also remember back in the day (still could be that way for all I know) clicksor would ask you how many banner impressions you got daily and if it wasn't enough the page would auto direct your yesadvertising.com

serviceman22, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  6. nirma1230

nirma1230 Member

Best Answers:
    i put the ad but its show empty, no impression no earning, i keep it for two days but its not working,

nirma1230, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  7. YesAdvertising_YA

YesAdvertising_YA Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nirma1230, could you PM us your publisher ID? You may set something wrong. Our technical support team can help you with that.
    Thanks.

YesAdvertising_YA, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  8. serviceman22

Best Answers:
    K, that's is the second time you have totally ignored me when I called you on bullshit about not being affiliated with clicksor. I honestly don't care if you are owned by the same company. I'd rather say I was a company owned by the same company as clicksor then to claim to be a new guy in the market. At least clicksor has a history (good, bad or indifferent). Ignoring the proof that you are affiliated and not explaining otherwise only makes YesAdvertising look bad. I'm done. I am sure there are plenty of people who make good money with you. Your network is pure CPA and not cpm at all and I still see very little offers my members would be interested in but I have a small niche anyway. And YES I logged in with the same ID that I registered with years ago when clicksor directed me to you when my site was new. I don't understand why you wouldn't say you are affiliated with clicksor if you indeed are. The only bad thing I have heard about them is malware in their ads years ago. I have never read any scam reports about them not paying etc. So what is the big deal if you are affiliated with them in any shape or form. Why attempt to hide it and then ignore it when someone calls you out on it?

serviceman22, Aug 8, 2015 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.
  9. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    The screenshot, I guess its not for Indian traffic, what is the CPM rate for India PLz tell

Yasin Shaikh, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  10. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL! Thank you for calling it out. Its the negative connotation which they are trying to distance from. Many Many Many Many Many major networks, exchanges, and platforms, have banned their IP Addresses and ad serving url's, so apparently they are trying to push a brand which has sat relatively stagnant/dormant now for almost a decade in a push to stay relevant or potentially in a push to recycle people into their system who are unfortunately either unaware of the connection, forgot, or are just ignorantly trying to make more money.

wrekoniz3, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  11. serviceman22

Best Answers:
    It just seems to make more sense to say "Here we are and we are cleaning up our act" instead of "I want you to be my affiliate but I am going to base everything on a lie to get you to my side". I don't personally have an issue with clicksor and I am sure there are many that don't. But if you are going to try come in with a new network at least distance yourself enough that you can't be connected simply by viewing your website and a simple whois lookup.

I connected them in 30 seconds flat. But then again, I already new they were connected to begin with.

I mean, you CAN have the same parent company but run separate from the parent company. It's not unheard of.

serviceman22, Aug 9, 2015 IP