1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Yahoo Search Marketing Better than Adwords ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

If Yes, Please tell me why ?

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. seopowers

seopowers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ya i think better and expensive as well. it get fast result thatsy it is better

seopowers, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. jim60723

jim60723 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well in my experience Yahoo Search Marketing is Cheaper than Google Adwords. May be it differs in different countries. But right now Yahoo Search Marketing has shifted to Microsoft Ad center with a new setup. As Google is considered as the top search engine in the world so more people would like to go with adwords which increases the bid value for keywords in some cases. Also adwords gives you more details metrices to analize the ad performance better.

jim60723, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. jack1527

jack1527 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think its better, coz most of the traffic to website came through Google search, so it would be better if you use Google Adwords.

jack1527, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. pauljhon

pauljhon Peon

Best Answers:
    no i 'dnt think so....

pauljhon, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  6. neelj

neelj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most of traffic comes from Google so there is no discussion for Yahoo Search Marketing. :)

neelj, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  7. oscarhill

oscarhill Peon

Best Answers:
    Google adwords is always best.
    Google AdWords is Google's main advertising product and main source of revenue. Google's total advertising revenues were USD$28 billion in 2010. AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, cost-per-thousand (CPM) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for text, banner, and rich-media ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution. Google's text advertisements are short, consisting of one headline consisting of 25 characters and two additional text lines consisting of 35 characters each. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes.

oscarhill, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  8. rosesmark

rosesmark Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think so because I had used Yahoo Search Marketing tool but not a single dollar used on that platform but when I used Adwords then I got tons of projects from adwords so, now you compared both. Which one is good for business?

rosesmark, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  9. ella_brown21

ella_brown21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google Adwords is much more powerful and better than Yahoo search marketing. Adwords has much reach that yahoo

ella_brown21, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  10. Only1James

Only1James Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends. Ive tried Yahoo for some of the niches ive been working on and found some of the cpc are cheaper compared to adwords but some times i get cheaper cpc for adwords on different niches...in my opinion yahoo is sometimes cheaper but it really depends on the niche

Only1James, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  11. capitalalternatives

capitalalternatives Peon

Best Answers:
    yahoo searach marketing is cheaper than adwords.
    But i suggest you to go with the adwords because u can get more traffice and leads by adwords not by yahoo search marketing.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    capitalalternatives, Apr 25, 2012 IP