1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Wordpress best for a user portfolio?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rockinaway, Nov 2, 2018.

Hi,

I work in the dental world in the UK and was considering setting up a website for other dentists to keep a log of their professional activities. They will be able to upload certificates etc and compare their activities to a preset 'Plans and Goals' page. This will allow them to check their progress etc.

A website: dentalcircle.com has a small portion of their website that does this (PDP, eCPD) but it isn't completely solving all the issues so I felt to start one myself.

I wondered if WordPress is the best for this job and if so what set-up/plugins would be recommended (don't mind paying). Alternatively, if WordPress isn't good - then what would be?

TIA

rockinaway, Nov 2, 2018 IP
  2. Modesta

Modesta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there. I would probably recommend you UserPro plugin. You can create professional user profiles with various registration forms, there's also content restriction and many other useful functions. It's also very easy to use and the team is also supportive in case you have any queries.

Modesta, Nov 5, 2018 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    This plugin could even bring a solutions for you https://wordpress.org/plugins/doctor-appointment-booking/ . You could integrate it with UserPro . It might need some development .

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 28, 2018 IP