1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Weebly.com good for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shahid ashraf, Jul 20, 2013.

Is Weebly.com good for SEO?

No doubt weebly offer good optation for seo and I have live tv streaming site on hosted weebly and i am working hard to get rank and only my home page get rank in under 1o pages other pages are not in top 10 pages even some time blog with bad seo show plz tell me whats wrong with my site I have done nice on site seo should I hosted my site elsewere.Should I make 1oo of backlink for each page

shahid ashraf, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. acevatuew

acevatuew Banned

Best Answers:
    I have success with weebly and would recommend them for quality backlinks with unique content.

acevatuew, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of my posts are ranking good on blogspot.com! Weebly is also good but you have to do onpage optimization perfectly for better result!

SERPpoint, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  4. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Weebly is good but it same not blogger.I thinks blogger is best.You create for your site strong backlink.

tareqjhe1, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not as good as my keyboard is when I hit the right keys in the right order! :)

Might be useful for a short time for newbies until they find out more things though I suppose if you like that sort of thing ...

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  6. Doozy

Doozy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend the blogging platform wordpress. Weebly is a web 2.0, I wouldn't use it as your money site, but using it for your Tiered links is a great choice.

Doozy, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  7. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys I Use weebly for money site and after reading your responce I am thinking to use paid hosting I thing hostgator is best for seo

shahid ashraf, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  8. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don’t like weebly. Blogger and WP are still my favorite.

unna, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  9. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    it will work if the keyword you try to rank is not so competitive.but it is a subdomain,it will be better if you can get your own domain .com.net.org for it,with high quality backlink,it will more effective and get better result if you want to rank a high competitive keyword

wzn888, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  10. pranay01

pranay01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am using wordpress its is the best CMS, i never used weebly, i think you should go with worpress becouse it provide best platform to manage the content, why i am suggesting wordpress because pokost of the people are using wordpress and blogpost

pranay01, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  11. shahid ashraf

shahid ashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its's live tv streaming site which I have hosted on weebly so I can't use wp bcaz it does not allow and I have my own .com domain name

shahid ashraf, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  12. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, doesn't the above explain your problems?
    1. A live TV streaming site (an over-saturated market with legal alternatives of high authority).
    2. You think this other blog has bad SEO (read/watch this - you need to look deeper).
    3. You talk about making "1oo of blacklinks" (I guess you meant hundreds of backlinks), which is just inviting a a rabid Google Penguin to bite your site the next time there is an update.
    If you truly want to continue with such a site, then you would be better of creating a legitimate social media presence and focus on gaining shares and traffic from social media. In case you're not able to understand what I meant by a legitimate social media presence, it means avoid stuff like buying likes and fake followers but instead gaining real ones and engaging with them.
    Good luck with whatever you do, mate.

ryan_uk, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  13. pranay01

pranay01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    that's fine, i will try once with weeble

pranay01, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  14. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Well you know what they say about weeble's they wobble but they don't fall down! :)

Revelations-Decoder, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  15. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how link worthy the content on your site is more than which platform your site is on or where exactly it is hosted. The site must be user friendly, must have a responsive design, mainly quality content to help the users in its space or niche.

rankwatch.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  16. deepak1

deepak1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    weebly.com is web 2.0 sites it's very useful for SEO...

deepak1, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  17. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Weebly.com is one of the best web 2.0 sites for promotion when ever you post in weebly make sure keyword with links add in your link and also in a one post mostly nearest keyword choose so that's the Good option for promotion and this is best for using.

SASA Techno, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  18. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    If you're planning to make sustainable income off that site, you're better off hosting it yourself.
    i used to create free-hosted blogs in the beginning of my career, and you hit certain limits sooner or later.
    Even when I used to analyze fully a website, I would see that the structure of a free-hosted WordPress blog wasn't SEO-friendly.I don'r know if that's the case with Weebly, but I imagine it would be similar.

Kianu42, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  19. PatrickBee

PatrickBee Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely use Weebly as a tier 1 website. Build tons of backlinks to it, so it increases in Page Authority. Then backlink from the Weebly to your money site. Bamm, you have some good link juice going

PatrickBee, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  20. domz3669

domz3669 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Better study about PR JUICE. Things like page interconnection would help.

domz3669, Jan 10, 2014 IP