1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is websites promotion services safe to use?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Arsudar, Sep 8, 2016.

This is just out of curiosity but I noticed that there are plenty of promotion/advertisement services in which they help advertise a website of our choice for a certain price. I wonder if these services are safe enough to use though, also are they better than working on ourselves?
    On my side, my leader tell me that it is better to work on our own, but I still not entirely understand why.

Arsudar, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  2. seodennis

seodennis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Arsudar,

There are a lot of things need to be considered when considering to use outside services for website promotion. The most import is if they are reliable regarding of their service approach, the outcomes from your money investment, and the pricing structures. Make sure to clearly lined up your website goal before running out for promotion/advertisement services.

Outsource a small amount and not critical of tasks to outside service before you commit to anything. This is a safe approach when it comes to third party services.

seodennis, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  3. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Website promotion is possible in two ways organic(unpaid) & paid. Both are useful, the only difference is of the time it takes. Organic takes longer time as compared to paid one. However, while doing paid promotion check the sites quality before promoting and also check for the ROI given by them. Paid promotion should be done with strategic planning. Google ads & facebook post boosting are the two trusted i know. You can search for other sites online.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  4. JennaT

JennaT Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the service. If you use the trusted ones, with positive reviews, you should be fine. Outsourcing saves time and time is money. Your leader is probably thinking it’s cheaper to do all things by yourself which may not always be true.

JennaT, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are good and legit ones, there are also scams. Just research pal, and check out the ones that have positive reviews. Did a company or two get your interest? Maybe we can tell you more about them, before you make a move. Good luck!

Anitasol, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just recently I saw an ad for a service offering just that. I checked it out on alexa.com and similarweb.com and saw that it had virtually no traffic. It's hard to trust / believe a shoemaker without shoes.

qwikad.com, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  7. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is up to you, it is an investment actually but also a risk. You can give it a try and see if it works but you can also do it yourself.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  8. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Paid promotion can be taken into two ways.
    Getting paid and promoting your services in the places they want. Either in their website or the places they can advertise your business.

Other way is, doing promotion in the areas which is relevant to your business. For example with the Google ad-words, Facebook ads and meeting the relevant people relevant to your industry. Advertising there will give us more leads and conversion.

Paid promotion is good only when it is relevant to your business.
    Going with paid always return you ROI very soon than the organic natural SEO campaign. But you should clearly know or understand where you want to advertise your business.

metricbuzz, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  9. Newhopephysiotherapy

Newhopephysiotherapy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hii, guys. Yes for promotion paid campaign is the best for SEO also do SMO for more traffic.

Newhopephysiotherapy, Mar 23, 2017 IP