1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling "Is website down or is it me" site (with an added feature)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kprojects, Aug 25, 2015.

All of the popular "Is domain.com down or is it me" sites tell you whether or not the website you're asking about is down or not. This goes one further by actually pulling up the site (the server fetches it with curl) so you can see the content on the site if you can't get to it..

[​IMG]

This takes the useful factor way up - once people find this site, it'll be their main go-to 'is down' site.

(Also, the most popular one, downforeveryoneorjustme-dot-com's short url is 'isup dot me'.. which will likely get you some accidental visits.

There are no stats or earnings posted for this site as I just started it last week.

You get the domain and the code.

Why are you selling this site?
    I just created it - found a great domain name for it and need money for another project.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    None

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There are none - it just runs itself

kprojects, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  2. mizuki

mizuki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eh hem, How much for it ?

mizuki, Aug 26, 2015 IP