1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Vibrant Media still active?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Karabaja, Nov 26, 2014.

I am not really sure what to think here. I've started using them few months ago. Well I've signed up with them few years back but only had ads active for few days then and didn't like the earnings. And few months back I've decided to give it another shot. Earnings are ok and I've been using them for last 3 months. I've exchanged few emails with them to reactivate my account and everything seemed fine at that point.
    But now my payment is due and I didn't get any. And I've tried to reach them on few occasions during past month or so but never got a single reply. When I entered my payment details my name got reverted somehow to my site name. That's what I was trying to email them about. I tried emailing that default accountmgmt account, tried email listed as my account manager, and tried using support form. I only got automated reply after using support form but no response beyond that.

I have no idea why they would ignore my emails, their ads seem to be running fine still. So I was wondering has anyone else been in contact with them recently. Any suggestion what email address I could try to reach other then that default one or support form.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Karabaja, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  2. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are still active on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/vibrantmedia

If you have a Twitter account you could try reaching them that way. Generally ad networks don't like bad publicity on social networks so I think that would get you a response.

It's amazing the number of ad networks that still have truly awful communications with Publishers and don't bother replying to emails, etc... It's very rude, IMO.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    GavinP, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  3. Karabaja

Karabaja Member

Best Answers:
    @GavinP, thanks. I'll try that. To be honest I'd happy if it turns out just to be a case of bad communications and I eventually get what my site earned. But even more worrying is that nobody is answering their 1-888 number either, I just get the answering machine. But as you say their Twitter is still active, and I just found some recent job offers posted by them on some site so I assume they are still active.
    I'll try the phone once more and then the Twitter.

Karabaja, Dec 5, 2014 IP