1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is vcommission a scam ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mindblowin, Nov 2, 2010.

I have earned 100$+ but still i cannot fill up the W8 form.I have been sending mails to the admin & also my affiliate manager but they both are not replying to my queries. Earlier when i had recently joined for any queries they used to reply quickly but now when i have reached the payout threshold they are not taking any initiatives. Can you suggest me something.

mindblowin, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    mtmjohn, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  3. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In affiliatepaying site i had told several times that Vcommission in 1000% scam site . Parul mehta is a lady running whole network on her behalf . she is scammer call her phone number for real response .

alexgreatcpa, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  4. mindblowin

mindblowin Peon

Best Answers:
    i really dont know what to say.. As in whenever i had some queries regarding any sales issues they used to always respond to me..But since the time i am asking for payout the admin has stopped replying to my messages

mindblowin, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  5. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    They will never pay you . but if you could hit this thread many time and could make it populer among DP users and post reviews on affiliatepaying.com she will sure contact you her self . because after those steps she will loose many upcoming publishers . which are her new hitting target .

So i hope you got my msg .

6. EmpyreRamiz

EmpyreRamiz Member

Best Answers:
    There must be parul metha i know them from 3 years back when they have schoolofaffiliates.com they not reliable scam

EmpyreRamiz, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  7. mindblowin

mindblowin Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand what you trying to explain ..i guess that is the only way to get some bucks or else all my efforts will go in vain..The admin should atleast reply to my messages. Really sad to see they haven't done it yet

mindblowin, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  8. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    I am sad as we both related to same field . But i always suggest publisher specially new publishers please "take a reviews at affiliate paying before joining any network "

then you will got who do pay and who not .

9. cpasalejerry

cpasalejerry Peon

Best Answers:
    They are not scam, but not pay on time

cpasalejerry, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  10. alexgreatcpa

Best Answers:
    there are many negative reviews about them and while you visit affiliatepaying.com/vcommission you will find each positive reviews posted in same language , same words, same knowledge and same mentality guy. thats mean posotive reviews are fake for sure .

11. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

We were off for festivals in India last week and probably that's why your emails were not answered. We're back to work now, please contact me on AIM/SKype if you still haven't been able to fill and submit your W8 form. We have a short video up to help publishers, here is the link - http://www [dot] youtube [dot] com/watch?v=9DSBaKI_8O8

vcommission, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  12. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please elaborate on this?

13. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    I have replied to your post again and again and Ramiz, please do not get personal. I was working with another company then and vCommission is nowhere related to it! What do you mean by "scam"? Do you even have a vCommission publisher account? Did we not pay you?

Please do not spread wrong info. If you have proof, post it.

14. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a bad sign when communication halts when you have reached payout, have you tried manually sending the W8 as recorded delivery to their offices?

golfpro1, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  15. mobilenews

mobilenews Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, Read all your comments in this post. Well I am a Publisher with Vcommission for the past 6 months and trust me, these guys are the best. Parul and her team will always respond you on time. There may be some odd cases where you won't get timely reply, It happens in all organisations. As for payout, They will surely pay you. I have received my payout earlier also, For November, they have delayed coz of festival holidays.
    If you really wanna see their dedication, then compare them to DGM. The so called best DGM is horrible, payments after 90 days and mail replies after 2 to 3 follow up.

Parul and Team, Keep up the good work! Thumbs Up and Cheers!

Vikash

mobilenews, Nov 13, 2010 IP
  16. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Vikash! I appreciate your comment here!

@mindblowin: was your issue resolved? please post here too!

vcommission, Nov 17, 2010 IP
  17. jaseenoor

jaseenoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a publisher with them for the last nine months. I really think they have great converting offer. For the standard of Indian networks they are the best. They do pay. I received my payment last week. They do have great options when it comes to payment. I receive bank transfers and it saves me a lot of my time. I am sending a lot of traffic to them because they have some great offers.
    Comparing to international networks well I do think some catching is needed. But believe me they have the potential. If they could correct their minor shortcomings they really can become a great network.

jaseenoor, Nov 27, 2010 IP
  18. Chandrakant Prasad

Chandrakant Prasad Peon

Best Answers:
    No, VCommission is a fraud Ad Network running in India. It will all right unless you reach the minimum Payment threshold and after that they will ban your account for no reason.

My friend and myself had suffered in past.

SO, never think of Vcommission.

Chandrakant Prasad, May 28, 2011 IP
  19. mobilenews

mobilenews Peon

Best Answers:
    @Chandrakant: Do some genuine work and you will never get banned. If you drive illegal traffic or use fraudulent means, then no one will approve you. So if some day if you get banned by Google, then please come back here and say the for google too. Lolz

mobilenews, May 29, 2011 IP
  20. Chandrakant Prasad

Chandrakant Prasad Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know who are you, I think you have sufferes in Past for illegal traffic.

But one thing I'll say that VCommission and Google has no comparison.

Have a nice day!

Chandrakant Prasad, May 30, 2011 IP