1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is twitter = money...........!!!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by kamikalo, Jul 16, 2009.

1. kamikalo

kamikalo Peon

Best Answers:
    yes bro there was but i think i did not write the complete text by mistake......and pressed tab + enter in a hurry..............sorry.....:(

kamikalo, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  2. untreatableonline

untreatableonline Peon

Best Answers:
    To me Twitter opens the door to a ton of possibilities if you set up your account the proper way. If you just follow anyone and everyone your not going to get a ton of action but if you find the right followers it opens the door to a massive audience

untreatableonline, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  3. Liza New

Liza New Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi kamikalo
    Many told about they heard or read but no one was found saying that He found. if any found Plz tell.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
    Liza New, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  4. untreatableonline

untreatableonline Peon

Best Answers:
    Like everything else you need the right kind of followers, 2000 followers of basically everyone is not going to pay off but if you have 2000 specific niche followers and have the right product to promote than success will follow.

untreatableonline, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  5. Astle

Astle Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

There are lots of ways to make money online. Twitter is an excellent way to keep people up-to-date with what you are up to, and what you are doing between your emails and blog posts. Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.

Astle, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  6. eskenaas

eskenaas Peon

Best Answers:
    twitter gives me lots of traffic and i use affiliated links + many many more

eskenaas, Oct 4, 2009 IP