1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Trump a Fraud?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dscurlock, May 10, 2017.

In my opinion, trump is not a president...
    He is a Fraud, Liar, and Manipulator....
    Hillary is no better....

Trump recently fired FBI Director Comey, and said that he had mishandled
    Hillary, and treated her unfairly over her email scandal....

Really? Did not trump scream before becoming president that a special
    prosecutor go after Hillary? I think trump also said that Hillary should go to jail/prison...

So who is treating who unfairly!!!!

Seems like mirrors and smoke screen....

Is it over the Russia/voting scandal....
    by firing Comey now, it just screams scandal cover-up...

maybe there is something there, maybe there is not...
    But the timing of comey's termination looks really bad....

and if anything this is true, then the termination of comey could
    damage the trump administration; IE: Wrongful termination....

Trump went after Hillary in a very bad way, now that someone else
    attempts to go after her, then all of a sudden it is called "mishandled..."

Oh Please GOD, I hope Trump had is hands on this Russia Voting Scandal....

When was the last time a president has been impeached?

dscurlock, May 10, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The guy is an absolute clown and I'm so grateful our voting system protects us from some of the bullshit that the American public have had to put up with.

By sacking Comey now he's basically painted a target on his forehead and every conspiracy theory just got a big boost of plausibility because he's acting like a guilty child. I'm astounded that the new head of the FBI won't be selected from within the FBIs ranks (endorsed, sure, but selected from experienced FBI staff).

His completely unprofessional twittering where a sentence can take hours to tweet, the inability to create a thread even makes you wonder if he has any competency in anything.

The tax returns issue is a prime example of a problem being blown out of all proportion. He said he'd release them, every other President has. If he'd released his returns then people would rummage through, get bored, and move onto the next opportunity to make a scene. He hasn't, though, and so we all wonder what the hell he's so afraid of. In the vacuum of information his detractors are free to suggest all sorts of things - and the way things are going the truth will be worse than anything we've imagined.

I could go on and on but I won't. This isn't a Trump vs Clinton thing. This is a "how the fuck did this happen" thing.
    America has a population of however many million and the two best candidates were those 2?! Honestly, how the fuck did they let that happen?

sarahk, May 10, 2017 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think trump is going to best his own presidential assassin....
    In the end, he will most likely go down as the planets worst president...

and comey is probably dancing in the streets, comey isnt stupid, nor did he get fired
    because he ripped someone off in some type of scandal, so I have no doubt that comey
    will find work in the private sector, and make far more then he did working in Govt...
    and I hope when this happens, then comey sends trump a thank-you card shooting him the bird...

"How the fuck did this happen..."

part of it was the bad press making Hillary look bad all the way up until the election
    by making her look like a fraud, and lying to the american public every time she turns around,
    and no doubt she did, she let this email scandal just go on and on, and should out been
    more transparent, and others took advantage of this before election by continuing to throw
    her under the bus, and this was the fault of Hillary, and being completely stupid to begin with...

however, that was just part of it; Hillary allowed the wrong people in her circle, and took
    bad advice, and let her campaign slip because she actually thought she could just sit
    back and win the lottery without doing much of anything, in other words, Hillary dropped the ball...
    (Hillary thought she was so popular that no smart person would ever vote for trump....)

In the end, all the haters, and racists fell right into trumps lap....
    (because they all believe in his iron clad bullshit....)

If it had been anyone else on stage...
    I feel that Hillary would have won the election...

but Hillary dropped the ball, and trump was on
    the news every time he did a fart in the wind, and
    people actually believe he would make america great again...

apparently if you want to win an election...
    make a lot of senseless noise, and look very stupid...
    and trump stood out when other candidates did not...

You also have to realize, Hillary, and trump have access
    to large sums of money, even though I think some of
    the other guys dropped out too soon, it does take a good
    deal of money to run in a presidential race, and it gets more
    expensive every 4 years, why? These people are spending
    tax payer money so they can get the best prize of all...
    and that can cost millions of dollars, and I do not think
    all the candidates even had the cash flow to stay in the race.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    dscurlock, May 10, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I remember at school studying Latin and looking at how advanced the Romans were and how everything went backward, and there were other examples of relatively advanced civilisations that imploded and I'd wonder if that would ever happen to "us".

We've seen countries like Afghanistan & Iran go from being relatively liberal and western back to fear ridden, religious societies and "we" are all aghast.

My worry is that we're about to see America take it's tumble. They supposedly have a secular Government yet you see endless references to a Christian God and God's will by senior Government officials. They have infighting and cronyism and party-before-country politics that just isn't acceptable. They have senior Government officials with no Government experience, many of whom weren't disclosed prior to the public voting. They have a population where half didn't bother to vote, many voted for a dead gorilla and a voting system that excludes a significant proportion of adults because of prior convictions - even though they've "done their time". They have lost their ability to vote for the good of the community, state or country and vote for personal gain. Elected officials shy away from meeting with constituents because they've lost touch with the concept of "service".

sarahk, May 10, 2017 IP
  5. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, this thread looks fun. . ... haha

So, what exactly are they covering up?

Last edited: May 11, 2017
    grpaul, May 11, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Comey did treat Hillary Clinton unfairly; he should have recommended she be criminally prosecuted. Lock her up!

billzo, May 11, 2017 IP
    jrbiz and grpaul like this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How does that relate to the thread's purpose of "Is Trump a Fraud?"

sarahk, May 11, 2017 IP
  8. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Um. . . If you scroll up, he is simply responding to a statement someone made about it. lol

grpaul, May 12, 2017 IP
  9. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This should silence a lot of people over this, but I doubt it will.

grpaul, May 12, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To a casual or low-information observer (or someone who only drinks the lamestream media's koolaid) it can look like everything is falling apart and Trump is a clown or fraud. What we are actually seeing is the Swamp rising up (swamp = lamestream media, deep state bureaucrats, and the hapless Democrats who are now reduced to being benchwarmers) in sheer panic over the success that Trump has already had. He has washed away so many regulations that unemployment is way down, the stock market is way up, and consumer confidence is at all time highs. He has put foreign bad guys on notice that there is a new sheriff in town. He has put a real conservative on the Supreme Court. The Swamp is in deep doo-doo and they know it, hence the coordinated fake news by the NYT and WaPo this week. Won't work; poll this morning shows that Trump's base is not wavering a little bit. The RINO's are, of course, but nobody cares about them. The leftwing nut jobs may be pinning their hopes on a fake news impeachment, but it won't be happening. And, no, Comey will not be riding to their rescue this time: if he felt that Trump was asking him to obstruct justice it was his legal obligation to report this to Congress and others. If he testifies that Trump was doing anything illegal, he would be admitting to wrongdoing on his own part.

LOL, it is fun to watch the Swamp writhe in pain and desperation. :)

jrbiz, May 17, 2017 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The leftists are losing it. . Pretty funny how angry and serious they all looked today while talking about this "memo". . Allegation after allegation after allegation.

All of the sudden they care about media leaks. . haha

Did they mention how / why Comey had the memo or how / why it was "leaked"? No, because they don't care and it gives them another reason to continue on with this circus act.

Like a bunch of children fighting over the last stick of bubble gum. . .

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    grpaul, May 17, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    They cannot push their failed agenda and policies. They have nothing else to offer but this type of thing. The great news is that over half the country is not buying it. It is just the loony leftwing nutjobs that are swallowing this crap. And, of course, that is what the Dem's want because it keeps their fundraising going strong. That is what this is really about.

jrbiz, May 18, 2017 IP
  13. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let's see if I have this right... Donald Trump conspired with Russia to release emails that were "hacked" (John Podesta gave his password to a scammer who pretended to be from Gmail) that were not about Hillary Clinton at all, but which caused her to lose the election? (Because those emails had no damaging information about Hillary in them at all.)

Is that right? Even Russia is laughing at the Democratic Party and American news media over this whole conspiracy. But the news just gets more ridiculous: Trump revealed "secret" information to the Russians about ISIS using bombs in laptop computers which was published in the American news media 5 weeks earlier.

Big secret, huh? Published in the news 5 weeks earlier but still a big secret--classified, you know. Oh wait! Trump could/might/may have revealed who the was source of that information which was published in the news media 5 weeks earlier. Big scandal over what he might have done--not what he did but what he could/might/may have done.

Then we have the "scandal" of Trump firing the FBI Director, whom Democrats blamed for Hillary losing the election, but now they love him. Trump said earlier he wasn't sure if he'd keep James Comey on, but now it's a scandal because Comey was "hot on Trump's heels" with some information that supposedly is going to vanish now that he's gone (but wouldn't as the FBI would still have that information if it existed).

Then we have the "memos" that Comey supposedly wrote--but nobody has seen. But the New York Times had a "source" read "parts" of the memos to them. Naturally, all the sources for each and every one of those alleged scandals is...anonymous.

I could go on and on. But it is sickening.

billzo, May 18, 2017 IP
    jrbiz and grpaul like this.
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, that is right. . Good points. :)

It is very convenient that all of the sudden Mr. Note Taker/Comey decides to let this "memo" out now. Why wasn't he concerned with the "obstruction of justice" at the time of the alleged conversation(s). .? Why did he not do a single thing before now?

Also, if he is a big notes guy, there must be some out there of conversations he had with Obama, Lynch, Clinton too right?

I actually believe, Comey firing or not, that this Russia crap was coming to an end. . And, the announcement a couple of days ago was just an attempt to keep this thing going for as long as possible for the desperate leftists.

It is also shocking what the leftists are turning this in to, as if what the Russians did should be more concerning than what our own country is doing to it's citizens, ie. Michael Flynn: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106 . . It should now be OK to surveil someone on this level?

And we hear/see - evil, angry, morons like this (her disturbing giggling and laughing aside. .) - speaking so nonchalantly not ever mentioning that what they were doing to Flynn was ILLEGAL. She is helping the leftists in full cover-up mode.

Ridiculous.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    grpaul, May 19, 2017 IP
  15. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They removed the Ra**** Ma*** video. . :(

grpaul, May 19, 2017 IP
  16. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

This guy is so pathetic. . . If Russia was able to dictate "who they wanted to in Oval Office and is now determining our policies and destiny. And this should upset every single one of us as Americans." I would call that a little more than "interfering with our elections". .

It would be nice if he / the leftists could "let it play out", shut up and allow the "investigation" to continue. But they won't, they'll continue this - for months to come. .

So sad that they can't accept the fact that Clinton defeated herself and the leftists contributed to her loss.

Well done though on the acting skills, he was able to keep his anger throughout AND even mentioned something about "dancing with the angels" - in hopes to increase his credibility.

grpaul, May 19, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The issue is not so much about the left understanding why they lost the election; it is about their absolute lust and craving for power/control over as many people as possible (and the access to money that derives from this.) When they lose some or all of said power, all they know how to do is to claw and fight back to get it as quickly as possible and regardless of the consequences to anyone or anything. There is nothing too crazy, unethical, or illegal for them to say or do in their desperation.

jrbiz, May 19, 2017 IP
    billzo and grpaul like this.
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I know that I go on and on about the lamestream media, but it is because I understand that the low information voters here and many outside the U.S. (because they only receive what their slanted media cover which is highly influenced by the media sources below) take just about all of their information from these supposed journalists.

Well, Harvard University, a well-known academic bastion of liberalism, just came out with a study of coverage of Trump's media coverage in his first 100 days. Keep in mind, that Harvard is as liberal an academic institution as it gets:

bias1.jpg

Just in case someone wants to re-write history and say that many presidents have such negative coverage when starting out, here are the facts:

bias3.jpg

This is why I have commented previously that things are not going as bad as the lamestream media would have you believe. If you are someone who relies on these sources (or sources that rely on them) you would think that Trump is flushing the country down the toilet. In fact, the economy is growing, unemployment is way down, employment participation rates are way up, illegal immigration is dramatically down, consumer confidence is way up, small business owner optimism is way up, etc., etc. Trump has done so much good, domestically and internationally (do you think that the bad guys around the world took no note of Trump bombing Syria?) that it is really exciting. You would not know this, of course, if you rely on the above lamestream media for your news.

jrbiz, May 21, 2017 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  19. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Notice how Obama had mostly favorable coverage. Even though he lied to people telling them they would save $2,500 a year on health insurance when he knew the whole time costs would rise--which is why he created the risk corridor slush funds to compensate insurers for their losses--none of that is ever mentioned by the fake news outlets.

Within 6 weeks or so of taking office, Obama and his Democrat Congress borrowed $787 billion for a failed stimulus and then added another $410 billion in an omnibus spending bill plus several other smaller spending bills to "keep teachers on the job". The news media then went on to blame George W. Bush for fiscal year 2009's $1.42 trillion deficit.

billzo, May 21, 2017 IP
    grpaul and jrbiz like this.