1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this true facebook can upload pictures from my mobile and share it with friends?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Freya Eden, Jan 6, 2016.

I have recently read an article in a newspaper website that facebook new messenger can upload pictures from my cellphone automatically with out asking me? It will share with friends that i already shared pictures or they can tag the person who is in picture with me? Any idea how to stop it? There are lots of my personal pics that i don't want to share....:(

Freya Eden, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  2. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook’s testing a new feature for Messenger. Photo Magic which sounds like something a costumed character at the Magic Kingdom would bestow with a twinkly wand uses facial recognition to paw through your phone’s camera roll, ID your friends and then nudge you to send photos to the people it spots.
    If you want to disable this option on your facebook messenger. Open your facebook messenger application on your mobile go to Setting on top right corner, then Photo & Media >Photo Magic and here you can disable this option.

dragansk, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  3. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope that this is not true. So we seem to walk naked along the street!

Moloove, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  4. Joy Ana

Joy Ana Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope this is not true or I will delete facebook. But probably even if I do that they still have a way to share all my data so it's a trap once you join..

Joy Ana, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  5. Wiredphase

Wiredphase Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this feature available in latest updates for all OS?
    I'll be checking this now. Don't want pics to be leaked over the net.

Wiredphase, Sep 14, 2018 IP