1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this possible?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by colinph970, Mar 21, 2013.

I am an Amazon Kindle writer and publisher. I write sales pages for my books for sale on Amazon Kindle and understand that Amazon accepts encoded HTML for sales pages, which includes bold, underlining, colour, inserting images etc.

If I upload a sales page it then takes Amazon a couple of days to post the listing and I can then see what the sales page will look like. Is there a way that I can display the sales page in exactly the same way that it will look in Amazon without actually uploading it to Amazon?

colinph970, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  2. gandalf117

gandalf117 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if the page is written in HTML only then all you need is to put the code in a text file, replace the .txt ending with an .html one and open it with any browser. That should show you how the page will look like on amazon.

If that doesn't work then show us the code you are talking about so that there is no confusion.

gandalf117, Mar 22, 2013 IP