1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this possible to block particular country’s users response

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by onlypmme, Mar 16, 2015.

Hello,

I'm frustrated to find spamming response in my inbox section regarding Buy, Sell or Trade Section, (just copy paste sites list) they are mostly from one country. They don't have some strong profile. Is this possible to block particular country’s users response in my inbox?

Thanks

onlypmme, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you tarring a whole country with the same brush? What if you get serious and genuine buyers from the same country down the line?

Content Maestro, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  3. onlypmme

onlypmme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Content Maestro : they are sellers not buyers. They are just copy pasting the sites without reading the my terms.

onlypmme, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whether they're buyers or sellers doesn't matter. When you block an entire country from communicating with you, you're missing out on good and serious deals/business that can come from the same country. As for people spamming your inbox with irrelevant responses, I understand that it's a real annoyance. But everyone has to deal with it. It's a part and parcel of doing business. My point is, just because you've received a majority of spam from a particular country, DON'T generalize that everybody from that country will spam your inbox.

Content Maestro, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is no setting to block conversations from specific countries.

digitalpoint, Mar 16, 2015 IP