1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this OK?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Man2, Feb 2, 2007.

Hello!

I saw on this page http://megaforumup.com/ that they use text links which as URL have adress of their Firefox with Google toolbar refferal link.

Is this against AdSense TOS?

Man2, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  2. l1tilr

l1tilr Guest

Best Answers:
    from the help center

...."you're welcome to endorse or recommend the products you're referring on your site...

...it's acceptable to use language such as "I use AdSense and recommend it to monetize your website." However, please avoid using language such as "Click here," "Visit these links to support our site," or other similar language...

l1tilr, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  3. Rub3X

Rub3X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since the Firefox/Google tool pack ads aren't pay per click it's acceptable. However you can't say something like:

"Download this and install so I make money"

but you can say

"I use this product all the time, and it always comes in handy. I recommend you give it a shot"

Basically just don't say you make money with it.

Rub3X, Feb 2, 2007 IP
  4. Man2

Man2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. I saw it on few sites so I thought it would be better to ask first than do something against TOS.

Thanx

Man2, Feb 2, 2007 IP