1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this issue with my mobile or the mobile menu is not working

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by sash_007, Feb 12, 2021.

hello friends,

I have made a web template https://www.webdesigncut.com/bootstrap4/25spa/index.html
    but for some reasons when i open the wbesite on mobile the mobile menu and the preloader animation doesn't seem to work..although it works on several online browser testing website

when i open the website in my mobile ..i see this
    [​IMG]
    golf tdi 0 60
    and the a javascript doesn't work at all to close the menu

any help will be appreciated ,thanks

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    sash_007, Feb 12, 2021 IP
  2. hdewantara

hdewantara Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    The trigram for heaven symbol (for opening mobile menu) and cross / multiplication (for closing it) is too small for average thumb, probably?
    Also, I'd avoid using href="javascript:void(0)" for a reason which I've already forgotten:) Try use href="#" or even better a button.
    Reference: search for "void" term inside this article https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/a

hdewantara, Feb 12, 2021 IP
  3. sash_007

sash_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i tried using e.preventDeafult(); but that was not working properly
    so apart from that you can browse through the website in mobile ?

in my case when i open the website in mobile the mobile menu stays open and i cant close the mobile menu neither can browse the website

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    sash_007, Feb 13, 2021 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you're expecting it to do, but it's broken / jacked up on nearly every resolution here. Backgrounds overlapping strange, content blowing out of containers, media query triggers that don't match the content width...

It's almost like it was made with the monument to ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude that is bootcrap.. What with all the painfully cryptic presentational classes taking a huge dump on the markup.

... and that's before we talk the willy-nilly mixing of dynamic and static metrics, illegible colour contrasts, broken non-mouse/touch navigation, and gibberish lack of semantics telling large swaths of users to go plow themselves.

Hence the 20k of "eye cans haz teh intarwebs" markup for 3.5k of plaintext and eight content images, likely not even 6k of HTML's flipping job!

Seriously if you don't know what's wrong with this:

<div class="services mg-top-40 mg-bot-40">
    			<div class="container">
    			<div class="row  mg-bot-20">
    				<div class="col text-center">
    				 <h5>Our Professional Services</h5>
    			 <h1>Best Spa Care Services</h1>
    			</div>

Code (markup):
    ... then please take the time to at least learn to use HTML properly instead of bootcrap or other nitwit "framework" idiocy, throw this entire mess in the trash, and start over from scratch.

Code-wise and indeed design-wise there is little if anything that should be salvaged from this wreck. That's not on you, that's on how you've been saddled up and taken for a ride by the BALD FACED LIES that prop up utter garbage like bootstrap.

As evidenced by the shoddy menu in question using JavaScript to do things we haven't needed JavaScript for in over a decade.

deathshadow, Feb 14, 2021 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Opens fine on my iphone in safari, chrome, and edge.

Off topic but the site name looks pixellated on all resolutions. The orange and purple is ok on desktop but is overwhelming on mobile. I'd be rethinking the use of the purple on mobile.
    upload_2021-2-15_12-29-35.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh, and when you post in a public forum you don't get to pick and choose who replies.

sarahk, Feb 14, 2021 IP
  6. sash_007

sash_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your input

i have not completed the design yet and will fix the issues that hdewantara and you mentioned..cheers
    much appreciated

sash_007, Feb 14, 2021 IP